[THEME] DARK3RBlu SHIFT3R 2.3.1

nygbaby91

Reaction score
There is a thread for the inverted mms, it's possible you have an older version. Just download and flash and see if that helps.

Sent via Optimus Prime

I tried that couple of times..didn't work..thanks though

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I love the theme ..however I'm having an issue with inverted mms I can't see my texts..I see other's responses..but mine appears black on black..any ideas?

show me a screenshot so I can see which screen you mean cause my inverted messaging. Shouldn't be like that, and is it mms.apk?

SDI

Reaction score
Try this see if it helps,,,may have to push via ADB or uninstall your current MMS for this to install. This is DHackers version of Mms that I optimized and tweaked!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9663029/Mms.apk

I love the theme ..however I'm having an issue with inverted mms I can't see my texts..I see other's responses..but mine appears black on black..any ideas?

Last edited:
OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So you don't want blurmessaging?

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Well this ROM and my theme runs the BlurMessaging, and this is what my inverted BlurMessaging looks like...if you install another inverted Mms.apk than I have no idea what they editted to cause the black on black in that APK... you should run the BlurMessaging since that is what came with this ROM...just my suggestion since I haven't heard back about what exactly you refer to...

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Tepes

Reaction score
Hey MBK, something in the 2.1 theme is breaking an element of TDs framework in the 2.1 rom. Now when I hold the power button down, no menu comes up and it just goes in to fastboot. What might have changed that would be missing?

sent from my Hitchhikers Guide mark 2

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey MBK, something in the 2.1 theme is breaking an element of TDs framework in the 2.1 rom. Now when I hold the power button down, no menu comes up and it just goes in to fastboot. What might have changed that would be missing?

Hmmm...let me reload it and take a look...in the middle of updating to 2.1 again in efforts to get the BlurCamera.apk from the 5.6.893 OTA since it works better, so I'll take a look as soon as I get it all back up and running...

Tepes

Reaction score
Hmmm...let me reload it and take a look...in the middle of updating to 2.1 again in efforts to get the BlurCamera.apk from the 5.6.893 OTA since it works better, so I'll take a look as soon as I get it all back up and running...

Thanks MBK!

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Alright, just got the info I needed...appears that the pakx all comes with reboot and reboot to recovery options added into the framework, thus I'll redo the theme with that built in...... I like that it's added in and will have the updated theme.zip by tomorrow sometime...

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

The theme has been updated to include the reboot/reboot recovery options in the power menus, some additional tweaks, and also included the BlurCamera eodexed APK from the 5.6.893 OTA.... seems to work faster and doesn't excessively try to auto-focus, working much better thus far in my testing...

BionicBluv2.1_SHIFT3Rv2.1.zip

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Cool....let me know if you notice anything else ...btw, how's the new Camera working...O:)

Tepes

Reaction score
Cool....let me know if you notice anything else ...btw, how's the new Camera working...O:)

Camera is nice and snappy. Great addition. Played around a lot and haven't noticed anything missing. Are you going to add in one of the dark Gmails at some point, to join up with the inverted talk, mms and market? Or is that a pain in the butt to get working? I have it dropped in on my D3 and it looks beautiful with your theme. Haven't put it on the Bionic since I use that just for corporate email and leave the gmail off.

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah I can add an inverted GMail, but I use the browser GMail for full functionality myself, and I wasn't sure if users wanted it since I hardly get any feedback despite all the downloads...so I figured all was mostly good...:)