[THEME] DARK3RBlu SHIFT3R 2.3.1

Tepes

Reaction score
Well you'll always get feedback from me. You taught me a lot with my D1 and kept it looking amazing. I even at one point was trying to teach myself how you did all this, just in case it wouldn't make it to the newer phones. For the record, I don't have one tenth the skill you have. At best I have some wicked cut and paste skills when it comes to themes :p As soon as my wife says there is free money not tied up in diapers and baby food, I'll be throwing some financial gain your way as well :biggrin:

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
Camera is nice and snappy. Great addition. Played around a lot and haven't noticed anything missing. Are you going to add in one of the dark Gmails at some point, to join up with the inverted talk, mms and market? Or is that a pain in the butt to get working? I have it dropped in on my D3 and it looks beautiful with your theme. Haven't put it on the Bionic since I use that just for corporate email and leave the gmail off.

Bit Off Topic: lol But Tepes Are you using the Bionic Version for your D3 or the Steel Droid Version?

On Topic: Loving this theme still MBK :) Everything is still going smooth, although had a few hiccups with the Dark Market (Would FC, when trying to view certain apps: Rom Mangler & G+. I worked around it using the Browser Market though).
Other then that I <3 having this theme on my phone.

:hail::hail::hail:

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hahaha.... I only hope to eventually have the time to put in and become as good as DT, Kejar, P3Droid, and Actnegrezy, now those guys have some serious know-how!... and always, always truly sincerely appreciate everyones support...:)

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yeah the dark market does that every so often to me as well... B-boy had mentioned it before also....I probably will pull the latest 3.3.11 market and work on that for the theme.... gotta test it first though since others are already having FC's on the stock version of that market

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
yeah the dark market does that every so often to me as well... B-boy had mentioned it before also....I probably will pull the latest 3.3.11 market and work on that for the theme.... gotta test it first though since others are already having FC's on the stock version of that market

Well you know how to reach me if you need testers :)

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
lol... of course...:biggrin:

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Made a slight adjustment to the popup menus for better text contrast... flash this via recovery...framework_PopupMenuChange.zip
or flash the new Theme.zip I'll be uploading in a few minutes... v2.1a

Last edited:

Tepes

Reaction score
Made a slight adjustment to the popup menus for better text contrast... flash this via recovery...framework_PopupMenuChange.zip
or flash the new Theme.zip I'll be uploading in a few minutes... v2.1a

Only thing I have found off is in the menu for the corporate email. There are icons in the pop-up menu that are still a lightish grey that sort of disappear in the grey background. Since I'm probably one of only a few people in the grand scheme of things that uses the stock blur email for my corporate accounts, I wouldn't worry about it to much ;)

Edit: It is a similar blend to the sleep icon and background you have in the pic you posted, but they blend in even more. Also do weird white separation lines between the icons in that menu.

View attachment 42056

Last edited:
OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
if I isolate those icons I can lighten them and put them into a MetaMorph.zip, that way you can install as an add-on via MM... those icons might be from the email apk though, will take a look

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
well the Change view icon is in the BlurEmail apk, so it'd have to be a multi apk MM.zip

Tepes

Reaction score
well the Change view icon is in the BlurEmail apk, so it'd have to be a multi apk MM.zip

Don't sweat it. Unless other folks are crying out for it, I'm not to concerned. If worse comes to worse, I'll just have to read the little word under it telling me what it is.... ewwww reading:D

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have the MM.zip ...touching it up now...I'll upload in a few...

attachment.php

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hahahaha....Browser also has a couple icons that are a bit dark, but as you mentioned the text is perfect so no problem.....I will however try to find all those icons for the 2.2 SHIFT3R update, just that so many places have the same icons and looking for where they are being called from is the task...lmao