[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 [BETA] (DX) (8/19)

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I understand. I really prefer AOKP though because it is CM9 but with a huge amount of customization. Just about anything you could want minus theme Chooser

AOKP

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
New build in OP. I did not build or test. Was built by the person that has been doing a lot of work as well.

Vaffanculo

Reaction score
I noticed the camera made it back to the list of things that do not work again. Can anybody confirm this?

Savagerun

Reaction score
Camera does work. Your looking at the original posting of the rom you have to look further down at each builds changelog. The full changelog hasn't been posted here yet for the lastest 4/24 build , it just says "too much to list".

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

JBandroid

Reaction score
I believe Blue Tooth calls is working in this - I took a call using my headset earlier. dancedroid

Vaffanculo

Reaction score
Does anybody actually have a changelog for this new build? I'm hesitant to flash without knowing what's different.

JBandroid

Reaction score
I do think the wifi is a bit flaky with this build. I can't exactly pinpoint it. I haven't been connected to wifi enough to give specifics, since I only connect at home and haven't been there much since yesterday. But it seems like it disconnects and then when you open an app that needs it, you have to wait (a while) for it to reconnect. It does reconnect and work eventually.

I'll try to figure out more tomorrow because I won't be home much tonight either.

JBandroid

Reaction score
I can double confirm it. Got one on my headset BT and one on my car BT.

simek3ru

Reaction score
I can double confirm it. Got one on my headset BT and one on my car BT.

and they both work incoming and outgoing calls. No more garbled audio? Sorry to keep asking but this would be huge as this was the ONLY thing holding me back from this ROM.

Thanks!

JumperPunk

Reaction score
I can triple confirm BT is working. No garbled audio on phone calls. Incoming and outgoing calls work. I'm running the 4/24 build on a .605 base with a Jawbone Era. This was first fixed in Gummy 1.0.1 a bit (seemingly) unexpectedly by using the BT binaries from the .621 release.