Cyanogenmod 7 or Ultimate Droid 3.0?

masully1984

Reaction score
Until CM7 comes to RC, Im gonna run UD 3.0. The CM7 nightlies are just to unstable.

Anyone have an ETA estimate for a CM7 RC?

sent from my 2.3.2 Incredible

CM7 is the most stable rom I've used, and it's still only RCO!

That said, I tried UD and liked it but there were too many bugs for me. Sounds like it has progressed in the last few months, I might try again. If I can tear myself away from Cyanogen long enough!

CM7 RCO#26/ Purple Theme
"Call It Beta" Kernel
Berzerker's BAMod Purple
LauncherPro+ w/purple icons
Baseband 2.15.00.09.01

After further testing of UD I noticed the video camera doesn't work at all. Thats major so I have been running the nightlies of CM7 lately.

UD still has better battery life then CM7 tho so I hope the kernal gets updated on CM7 soon.

Sent from my AMOLED 2.3.2 Incredible

Try out the "call it beta" kernel on XDA, then use the Smartass governor, just do it in the Cyanogenmod settings, no need to Setcpu with this kernel and smartass, that should help your battery life

CM7 nightly

OP
B

bigsapz

CM7 is the most stable rom I've used, and it's still only RCO!

That said, I tried UD and liked it but there were too many bugs for me. Sounds like it has progressed in the last few months, I might try again. If I can tear myself away from Cyanogen long enough!

CM7 RCO#26/ Purple Theme
"Call It Beta" Kernel
Berzerker's BAMod Purple
LauncherPro+ w/purple icons
Baseband 2.15.00.09.01

After further testing of UD I noticed the video camera doesn't work at all. Thats major so I have been running the nightlies of CM7 lately.

UD still has better battery life then CM7 tho so I hope the kernal gets updated on CM7 soon.

Try out the "call it beta" kernel on XDA, then use the Smartass governor, just do it in the Cyanogenmod settings, no need to Setcpu with this kernel and smartass, that should help your battery life

CM7 nightly

Is that the kernal on the CM7 nightlies XDA page? If not, can u hook up a link?

Would def be appreciated.

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Any1 load the new UD 3.0 from last night? Wondering if the camcorder works. D1 seems to work fine. Its never worked on the incredible tho. Least not for me.

Sent from my GB Incredible

OP
B

bigsapz

Any1 load the new UD 3.0 from last night? Wondering if the camcorder works. D1 seems to work fine. Its never worked on the incredible tho. Least not for me.

Sent from my GB Incredible

Negative on the camcorder working. Its never worked on UD 3.0.

Sent from my 2.3.2 AMOLED Incredible

sudod2g

Reaction score
After using CM 6.1 and 7.0, Inc rom, miui, and a few of the ones with incredibly long names. UD works the best for me. With set CPU and SavageZen BFS+HAVS+GB kernel. Battery life is ussually in the 20 hour range with moderate use. I only run one widget stock theme. I only use one set CPU profile powersave, 600mhz when screen is off. When screen is on goovernor at on demand, max clock speed 1100 MHZ.

I am impressed I had to get the extended battery for my d2g to get this kind of battery Life. This kernel makes a huge diference' the stock kernel with sense had some lag on most roms I've tested. :)

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

masully1984

Reaction score
still rockin CM7 with Chad's kernel, beastly. All the others copy of CM so it what it is

sudod2g

Reaction score
still rockin CM7 with Chad's kernel, beastly. All the others copy of CM so it what it is

Could you elaborate on that a little, I would rather not use "copied" software.
Update: nevermind just scrolled back a few pages "blackdroid not giving credit".

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App