Compcache ???

wingdo

Reaction score
Can anyone running 0.6.0 get compcache to run from a command line? I get a command not found error, all other scripts are found (although rmapk won't remove my amazon mp3 market as it says it is already removed but it is still there).

bhughesiii

Reaction score
Can anyone running 0.6.0 get compcache to run from a command line? I get a command not found error, all other scripts are found (although rmapk won't remove my amazon mp3 market as it says it is already removed but it is still there).

Not sure about the compcache, I reported the rmapk mp3, if you look closely it is trying to remove com.amazom.mp3.apk. Just a typo in the script.

OP
wingdo

wingdo

Reaction score
Heh, well a tiny typo from a tired person is not a big deal. :)

I'm currently going back and forth between Sapphire and Untimate Droid eXtreme 1.0.0 now that it's been built from source.

cvpcs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

compcache isn't supported yet due to the kernels needing to be upgraded from .29 to .32. The script is just there for when the support comes. Sorry for the confusion. Also, the rmapk stuff has been updated already and the fix will be part of the new release (expect sometime this weekend)

OP
wingdo

wingdo

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the updated info!!!