Sapphire's progress since 0.8.4 (Changelog included)

MAzing87

Reaction score
I think the ADW Launcher is a stupid add-on, but I'm sure most users will welcome it. (I use LauncherPro, which is better in my opinion. dancedroid)

However, excuse my noob question:

What is Cytown Phone overhaul?

The adw is built from anderwebs source for sapphire. This will be the stock launcher which now he can add his own features too. Just give it a chance when the time comes and I'm sure you wont be disappointed. Adw is a great launcher.

Also cytown's phone overhaul is a stock phone app with a bunch of extra features.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
I have the ADW launcher and like all the features however when I try to open the drawer, it slows my phone down. And it also doesn't work well with a couple of my apps, I can't quite remember which ones but it force closed on me often.

Kernals are alright, not the best, but it gets the job done. I'd rather have kernels that are optimized for this rom than try some other that may ruin the experience.

Last edited:

BullDroid

Reaction score
I wish he would have stuck with bekit kernals though. p3droid kernals run like garbage on my Droid. So I'm stuck on 0.6.2

Your not the only one. They run like crap on my phone too.

*edit* In Fact JDLFG'S kernels are the only ones that allow my phone to run @ 1.2ghz. compared to p3droid kernel im lucky if I get 1ghz running stable usually have to revert to the 800 on p3droid. But again all droids are different (processors just like on computers where one may overclokc well and another not worth a sh*t) So its no big deal really.

Last edited: