Coming back to VZW....And getting Turbocharged!!!

Garemlin

Developer Relations
After switching to AT&T earlier this year because the cost with VZW was through the roof for what I was getting, I am coming back to VZW now that they have more reasonably priced plans. Yeah I won't have unlimited like I did before but we are getting the 10GB plan just like we have on AT&T. It is plenty for how much data we use. And of course I am finally coming back to Motorola and getting a Droid Turbo. Played with one today and can't wait to get it. Tomorrow is the day. Just not sure if I wanna go with ballistic nylon or kevlar.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Welcome back to the club

Tapped from a Moto X

OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Nice Steve ...you can't go wrong with either carrier ...Good luck with the Turbo ...I'm hearing Nov 5 they will be releasing outside of Verizon ..we shall see ...

Motorola Droid Turbo Expected to Launch Globally as Moto Maxx on November 5 Android Forums at DroidForums.net
Motorola Droid Turbo Expected to Launch Globally as Moto Maxx on November 5

M8 tap'd

Have a feeling that will never make it to the states. Just like the global version of the Razr Maxx didn't.

Tap'd from my LG G2

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Have a feeling that will never make it to the states. Just like the global version of the Razr Maxx didn't.

Tap'd from my LG G2

You might be right ..I'm leaning towards the Nexus ..I can use the extra real estate for commute to work and such plus unlocked ..Love the look on this video ..we shall see what shakes

Nexus 6 Unboxing:
M8 tap'd

OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Developer Relations
You might be right ..I'm leaning towards the Nexus ..I can use the extra real estate for commute to work and such plus unlocked ..Love the look on this video ..we shall see what shakes

Nexus 6 Unboxing:
M8 tap'd

I'd consider it if it was smaller. The G2 size range is my limit.

Tap'd from my LG G2