Motorola Droid Turbo Gets a New Name in Brazil, Mexico and Latin America: Moto Maxx

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moto-maxx-ad.jpeg

A device called the Moto Maxx just launched in Brazil, Mexico and Latin America, but folks outside of those countries don't need to be worried or jealous that a hot new Motorola product you never heard of before showed up. It turns out the Moto Maxx is simply a rebranded Motorola Droid Turbo.

Internally, the Moto Maxx is precisely the same device as the Droid Turbo. It's externals are a bit different, because of course, it needed to have different aesthetics than the Verizon exclusive Droid line. One cool thing of note is that the Moto Maxx does include the ballistic nylon finish seen in the Droid Turbo, so you aren't sacrificing in that department with this device.

About the only question some of us in the office have is, "Will they ever bring this device to US carriers like Sprint, AT&T and T-Mobile?" That way, folks who have given up on Verizon can still have what is effectively a Droid!

For now we can only hope so...

Slowpok22

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC one M8
Keeping my fingers crossed, passed on the Nexus 6, just a little too large for me :(

Aliraza179

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
aaaaaa
Bump . Phone is still deleting everything from the server and I don't want it too .