k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force

AvaMichele

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
I had that exact case, only it was on my very first Droid, the Droid RAZR. I liked it very much. When I got the case for my Turbo, I didn't see that one.
This is the one that I got. (I don't have the ballistic nylon)

SOJITEK Motorola Droid Turbo (Verizon) Air Series 0.4mm Super THIN Back Phone Case / Patented MicroLifts Inside Prevent Phone from Sticking to Case / Soft Slim Crystal Clear TPU Cover - Transparent Clear Amazon.com SOJITEK Motorola Droid Turbo Verizon Air Series 0.4mm Super THIN Back Phone Case Patented MicroLifts Inside Prevent Phone from Sticking to Case Soft Slim Crystal Clear TPU Cover - Transparent Clear Cell Phones Accessories (Share from CM Browser)

✋ Sent from my Droid Turbo with Tapatalk

MarBearCat

Reaction score
I tell you, the Droid Turbo is a lot thinner than I thought it would be and my otter box defender sure adds girth I tell you what.

But I like it.

OP
k1ngr4t

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Oh awesome, that looks beautiful. I was hoping it'd be a little cheaper, buuut I also knew it wouldn't be...

I'm definitely a minimalist though so I've never been a fan of Otterbox. Anyone else have suggestions or a case they particularly like?

TDL1068

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I have the Tech 21 case and like it quite well. I bought it in store on the day of my phone purchase (launch day). I didn't want to leave there without protection! It has just a little more bulk on the edges than I would like, but that is also the area of the shock absorption material used. It is still thinner than many of the other bulkier cases out there like Otterbox. Until there is a better (thinner) option that I like for the Ballistic Nylon I'll stick with this. Plus it has a transparent back, which is nice.