Cm 5.0.6.2

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
ok it could be the theme. I loaded the Licorice Flavored Ice theme from Jairomeo through ROM Manager and a bekit 7 slot 1GHz kernel.

themes can have some odd quirks on them - if you're backed up, try just running stock CM 5.0.6.2 and see if you can reproduce the reboot.

VolDroid

Reaction score
No I wasn't running any music on it. I just tried again here at my office computer and it does it when connecting and when unmounting the SD card. Only running Beautiful Widget, SetCPU widget and Mini info Widget.

I just got a message that my SD card was damaged and I might need to reformat it. That sucks.

KrazyKrivda

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
agreed.. and based on what you are saying.. it may not be a theme issue.. I would go to settings/ sound and display/ notification and change ur notification sound to someething else to check.. this is very odd

droiddadi

Reaction score
Isn't Youtube HQ turned on by default on this ROM? I still see it is not. Is there any fix avaialble?

What about video recording at HQ?

FSRBIKER

Reaction score
VolDroid Jairomeo doesn't post here much but you can get him through this link on the Cyano forums or PM him there. I run his Lemon Ice theme and my phone just flies with the p3 .9LV kernel and nothing weird happens when connecting to my PC. Did you download the theme from ROM manager and was it taking a long time? Just a thought but you can download it from the thread I link you to and try again.

http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/index.php?/topic/615-mm-the-real-flavored-ice/
http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/index....d-ice/page__st__100__gopid__24540&#entry24540

VolDroid

Reaction score
I've reformatted my SD Card and am now copying everything back over to it. Then I'm going to use my backup to return it to stock 5.0.6.2 and see what happens.

JHamm77

Reaction score
I uninstalled, then re-installed.. I am still getting a weird 3-5 second lag after it auto orients.. every time.. did anybody ever find a solution for this? I wish I knew the reason, but I have no idea!!

VolDroid

Reaction score
So I reverted back to the stock install OF 5.0.6.2 and it still would reboot when plugged into the computer. I went back to UD9.8 and it works fine. Any suggestions as to how to fix this would be great. I'd really like to try out CM but can't have it jacking up my phone lol.

KrazyKrivda

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is very odd, try changing ur notification tone to the default droid.