Chrome....

R

RETG

What's the deal with this POS Chrome on the Maxx? Every time I start it, it wants me to take a damn tour of the worthless software and then, when you done and type in a search, it won't load any websites.
Firefox works great. Is anyone else having this problem or can I assume that chrome for android has as man faults as chrome for PC has?

thanks,

snowman

Reaction score
It was one of the first things I did try and find another browser I really wish I had the one on the droids but could not find the old browser any where
so I tried Firefox and it's ok but having a problem with bookmarks how to save them and find them just no tused to Firefox yet
anyone know what the old browser was on the droids

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
Multitabbed Chrome the RIGHT way. I hate the way it normally looks...but change resolution to 1000x1600 using App Settings Xposed module and now it looks proper (yes the tabs disappear when not needed)

Just a random reply

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-17-15-02-25.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-17-15-02-25.png
    208.6 KB · Views: 304

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Chrome seems to work fine for me..

jimmythegent

Reaction score
What's the deal with this POS Chrome on the Maxx? Every time I start it, it wants me to take a damn tour of the worthless software and then, when you done and type in a search, it won't load any websites.
Firefox works great. Is anyone else having this problem or can I assume that chrome for android has as man faults as chrome for PC has?

thanks,

Chrome sucks, the phone sucks, however, whilst taking a dump, I find the Kindle app to be of use reading The Godfather.