Just discovered the most awesome app - "Chrome to Phone" (Works with Firefox too!)

r314bd

Reaction score
I can't believe I've been an Android user for over two years and I just discovered this app.

It's awesome. (It's been around for a while and has over 5 million downloads so I apologize if this is a repost for you)

There have been so many times where I've looked up directions on Google Maps on my PC or had a website open I wanted to continue looking at while getting ready to go somewhere and wished I could just send it to my Droid.

Enter Chrome to Phone.

Install the app on your Android device then install the browser extension (Chrome, Firefox) and it adds a little button to the corner of your browser to send it instantly to your phone. It works with websites, specific selected text, phone numbers, and addresses/directions in Google Maps.

Seriously one of the coolest apps I've ever installed.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Lol..
Been using since the Droid 1...
Not as often lately but yes indeed a way cool app.

----posted maxx'ed out----

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Been using it since it first came out, very very useful app. I go to alot of new places so chrome-to-phone with google maps makes things so much easier. Type it in my computer, send it to phone and I'm off:hail: