Chrome

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Has chrome been acting funny lately? On both of my computers i seem to be having the same problem... Maybe chrome had a bad update? I go to engadget (This is an example of problem) and click on a link, then the loading thing circles like its suppose to at top but then it stops and nothing happens...Like why did i click it in the first place? If i wanted it to do nothing i wouldn't have clicked the link. Its constantly doing this on many links i have even experienced it on this site as well. I have to click it like four times to get it to finally work. On top of that, i'm also getting a lot of blank pages. Like when the link actually works it loads to a blank page. So then i have to go back to the link and try again, which it usually works on the second time. Both of my pc's have done this, I'm thinking i should factory reset my laptop just to try to see it it does it on a fresh start. Anybody else having this problem? Solutions? Ive reinstalled and uninsalled 3 times, and even got my chrome portable out and still has the issues.