Cheesecake anyone? v904

striker85

Reaction score
Yup, I've got Eclipse 2.2 running on 904 here, too. Only thing is, I can't see much difference from 902 to 904. But it works, none the less.

draexo

Reaction score
I got Cheesecake installed. How often do we check these? Is there a way to rotate through the servers, or must we do it manually? How often?
Which servers are good ones to try or try them all?

What is this "Need Motorola Service Account" to access the server?

drice72

Reaction score
I had this installed. I dumped it and went back to .902. Yesterday, before I rolled back. My phone battery was completely dead and the phone shut down by 1pm. I remove the phone from the charger at 5:30 am. Today after rolling back to stock .902, I have 50% battery left after being off the charger for 12 hours. I only use the phone moderately on the company's wifi. For me, .902 is much better.

wooddale

Reaction score
I had this installed. I dumped it and went back to .902. Yesterday, before I rolled back. My phone battery was completely dead and the phone shut down by 1pm. I remove the phone from the charger at 5:30 am. Today after rolling back to stock .902, I have 50% battery left after being off the charger for 12 hours. I only use the phone moderately on the company's wifi. For me, .902 is much better.
You had to have something running in background. 904 is about the same as 902.

deduct

Reaction score
My battery life also improved after flashing back to .902. There Is a reason .904 was never pushed out ota.

drice72

Reaction score
wooddale said:
You had to have something running in background. 904 is about the same as 902.

There may have been a conflict with one of my apps.
I am running the same apps I was when I left. 902. I ran a back up on titanium. Put the backup on my dropbox acct. Then loaded 904. I managed to keep root. I ran titanium restored that backup file. From the start I had decreased battery life. I wiped and installed. 902 using RSDlite. Ran the same backup I had saved to dropbox. I have had much better battery life since. I restored the same backup I had made on the first 902 install.