Certified Like New Replacement Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

lockman

Reaction score
Currently waiting on my 3rd CLNR in as many weeks. When I called last night, my concerns about the quality of these replacements fell on deaf ears. Was told there was zero chance of getting anything else, no matter how many times I complain. Supervisor advised me to upgrade on my own at retail if I'm not satisfied with the refurbs. VZW may have lost a 5-line account. :icon_evil:

ricks

Reaction score
Currently waiting on my 3rd CLNR in as many weeks. When I called last night, my concerns about the quality of these replacements fell on deaf ears. Was told there was zero chance of getting anything else, no matter how many times I complain. Supervisor advised me to upgrade on my own at retail if I'm not satisfied with the refurbs. VZW may have lost a 5-line account. :icon_evil:

If you are serious, make the threat and follow thru. As soon as you start the cancelation process, you will be helped, most of the time. I have done it in the past and have others have done it too.

lockman

Reaction score
If you are serious, make the threat and follow thru. As soon as you start the cancelation process, you will be helped, most of the time. I have done it in the past and have others have done it too.

My wife wanted to cancel last night. I think my Droid-votion got in the way.:)

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
fresh out of the counter sorry bout quality of picture my "JUNK DROID" took it

attachment.php

although he did say mine was a little much but he said and i quote " the first edition droid keyboard was made to have a little play to prevent breaking" oops i forgot to exchange cuz paoint is missing off my camera button lol

ricks

Reaction score
fresh out of the counter sorry bout quality of picture my "JUNK DROID" took it

attachment.php

although he did say mine was a little much but he said and i quote " the first edition droid keyboard was made to have a little play to prevent breaking" oops i forgot to exchange cuz paoint is missing off my camera button lol

Now show us a new one, not your busted up one.

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
duh mine took the picture that is the new one mine moves more then that or again did you not read
"sorry bout quality of picture my "JUNK DROID" took it"
although he did say mine was a little much
i also let my kids play with my phone and i know at least 6 times my phone has been dropped
just in the way you act it is like you just want a hand out

again if you are out of the 30 days quit complaining and contact motorola you will find that you are lucky vzw pampers us the way they do and they dont have to do it

motorola will want to dissect the device just to see if you tampered with it and then tell you to get lost

Last edited:

ricks

Reaction score
duh mine took the picture that is the new one mine moves more then that or again did you not read
"sorry bout quality of picture my "JUNK DROID" took it"

You said you could show us a new one. That is an old one. Where is the thousands of new ones you mentioned. We are waiting to see a new one with the screen like yours.

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
i am done my 5 y/o has a better chance to comprehend then you do keep living off the companies good nature and the rest of us will pay for it no problem

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Before I made a general statement about arguing...consider that your warning, one more inciting comment and this thread will be closed

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Looks like someone beat me to it

:closed_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.