Cat spilled water on my droid... debating what to do

Abby Normal

Reaction score
I have gotten the red dot indication when being in a hot muggy area for awhile.

Spend a few weeks in New Orleans in the summer months and it just might happen there...Phone still works but everyone runs away from you like you got the plague if you try to do anything with the phone,,, like sell or trade or something....

Keep a can of air (like used on computers) in the closet and next time (let's hope there isn't a next time) but take it apart and blow it out real good, let it dry a day or so before putting the battery back in and trying it...

I have also heard and read about soaking everything in Alcohol and then air drying... It is supposed to replace the water and it won't corrode anything.

I saved my wifes first phone with canned air but a few weeks later the mic wouldn't work. Everything else was fine... I was told it prolly corroded from the water but took some time to do so.......

But then it was a RAZR and you had to baby those, anything make them break.

:mad:

samiusmc

Reaction score
Strap your Droid to your cat and swing it by its tail until your Droid is dry.

OP
P8ntballer789

P8ntballer789

Reaction score
i officially love this thread, so many good ideas on what to do with my cat and full of laughs. I also thought of strapping it to its stomach cause my cat is FAT which equals warmth.
like abby normal said ive had that happen to me with older phones, never got wet or close to water but natural humidity does it and ruins it but owell still works flawlessly :)