How to return a water damaged droid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Thats the old brochure adrenalyne. A new one came out this month. I know it says thirty days on it because I saw it at work today. I then relayed that fact to a customer. The event was encoded into my memory. Perhaps they have not yet uploaded it online for your trolling pleasure?

I love you,
Snaekster

I pulled it from their website, today. So if a new brochure came out today/this month/whatever, it doesn't apply to old customers.

LOLs trolling pleasure. Pretty sure the only troll here is you. I mentioned a simple correction and you went ape **** saying I was wrong.

r-dubya

Reaction score
Thats the old brochure adrenalyne. A new one came out this month. I know it says thirty days on it because I saw it at work today. I then relayed that fact to a customer. The event was encoded into my memory. Perhaps they have not yet uploaded it online for your trolling pleasure?

I love you,
Snaekster

I take it your a VZW employee?

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

I love you,
Snaekster

I take it your a VZW employee?

Unless he is an Asurion employee, I will take the info with a grain of salt for no other reason than when I called up Verizon (twice) to check my plan they gave me erroneous information, told me flat out that my deductible was 89.00.

When I called Asurion and checked their website, the story changed:

I will believe the ones who actually cover the phone, thanks ;)

Snaekster

Reaction score
r-dubya:

"I take it your a VZW employee?"

Well, I manage a retailer that sells VZW, and I have done so for the past 5 years. I think I know some of the ins and outs of VZW's loopholes.

adrenalyne:

I am condescending because I am tired. I apologize for referring to you as a troll. I am sorry that Asurion has not updated their website to reflect changes that have been made to the current brochure that I hand to customers on a daily basis. It is available at VZoneaccess if you have authorization to check the collateral material ordering website. I just ordered 200 more of them this week.

Finally, I apologize for trying to help a kid who obviously accidentally effed up a phone that we all know and love and brought us all to droid forums anyway.

I feel sorry for you people who simply say "tough cookies" to someone who comes here for help, because you have likely learned that antisocial behavior by never having a helping hand extended to you, and that's sad. As a community we should be trying to help one-another out, rather than quibble and spat over the mundane. IMHO

Too all still reading, have a good night. (For super-cereal this time)
Snaekster

r-dubya

Reaction score
r-dubya:

"I take it your a VZW employee?"

Well, I manage a retailer that sells VZW, and I have done so for the past 5 years. I think I know some of the ins and outs of VZW's loopholes.

adrenalyne:

I am condescending because I am tired. I apologize for referring to you as a troll. I am sorry that Asurion has not updated their website to reflect changes that have been made to the current brochure that I hand to customers on a daily basis. It is available at VZoneaccess if you have authorization to check the collateral material ordering website. I just ordered 200 more of them this week.

Finally, I apologize for trying to help a kid who obviously accidentally effed up a phone that we all know and love and brought us all to droid forums anyway.

I feel sorry for you people who simply say "tough cookies" to someone who comes here for help, because you have likely learned that antisocial behavior by never having a helping hand extended to you, and that's sad. As a community we should be trying to help one-another out, rather than quibble and spat over the mundane. IMHO

Too all still reading, have a good night. (For super-cereal this time)
Snaekster

Isn't that exactly what i tried to defend you on? Just saying man....

Snaekster

Reaction score
R-dubya,

I appreciate that bud. No disrespect intended at all. My bad if it came out like that.

Snaekster

Reaction score
I hope this pic comes out, took it with my camera when I got to work this morning...

Attachments

• 2010-02-27 10.12.32.jpg
    2010-02-27 10.12.32.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 266

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Information given here legal? Kind of a grey area.
Funny no one mentioned ethics.

:closed_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.