Case less...

stemo

Reaction score
Who that still has the razr/razr Maxx goes case less?

I'm always in between my otterbox commuter and my defender. When the case is off its like the feel of having a new phone every time.

1coopgt

Reaction score
:icon_ rofl: Yeah most of the time my Maxx is in a Trident case . Once in a while on the weekends I take it out . I keep forgetting how thin this phone is.

YellowJacket

Reaction score
I go caseless about 90% of the time. If I am going to do anything that might cause damage, I will put it in the case for my OEM beltclip.

I like the Otterbox but it is just too large. and yes, +1 for the Kevlar and gorilla glass. Not too much worried about that but its the cheap plastic sides that concern me. Looks like they'd break before anything else.

David

StormyHeather

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S21
Twitter
GAPeachHeather
I was going caseless, but then I started dropping the darn thing and scuffed the corner. After that last drop, I put it in a Trident case.

I like the phone without the case, because it is thinner and slides into the pocket easier, but when I drop it, it doesn't scuff the case.

With the case, it also doesn't go sliding across my car onto the floor in front of my passenger seat when I turn a corner. The Trident case kinda grips it to the plastic so it doesn't scoot around.

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
I use the case you can get from Verizon, hash marks looking case with the stand, phone has done several cart wheels down driveways with only a couple of minor scratches on the plastic sides

We are the Droid!!
You will be assimilated!!
Resistance is futile!!

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
Naked. Made it 10 months before it fell out of my shirt pocket onto the basement floor, and cracked the glass.
Installed a replacement glass/ digitizer/LCD assy. and I don't keep it in my shirt pocket anymore (still naked)...

Mike
Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

Likwid_E

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4
I have a Trident case I use when I'm at work. One of those cheap little silicone $0.99 ones for when I'm out doing casual stuff. But it's naked at home.

Atom702

Reaction score
I work in metal fabrication, so at work it's in a trident aegis. Weekends are bare.

Atom