Bugs 3.0?

nornevrder

Reaction score
um am i the only one having trouble with handcent not letting me pick any options? handcent services/notifications/application setting and so on? f/c everytime i try to do anything with that, or am i just stuck with the default appearance and non registered handcent until its fixed lol or i did something wrong?
Did you restore handcent using TIBU? That is the only time I have had this happen. I always re download in the market.

As far as bugs the only ones that I have seen so far is the jumbled text in lock screen when charging , dsp fc, and when trying to use the video in low quality (mms) it will record but it will not play back and it stays black in the top square in camera mode.

mcadam

Reaction score
Anyone having Facebook issues? Sometimes I get bounced out of my news feed back to the main Facebook screen. Happens randomly. Downloaded from market. No tibu restore.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

broosewee

Reaction score
Anyone having Facebook issues? Sometimes I get bounced out of my news feed back to the main Facebook screen. Happens randomly. Downloaded from market. No tibu restore.

This is really annoying. The workaround, for me, is to refresh from the main screen and let it finish completely, then go into the News Feed.
It started happening to me while I was on CM7 nightlies, but the problem persists even on a clean install of UD3. Weird.

adsfa34

Reaction score

I have experienced this as well -- but it's more of a GB system thing than a ROM thing. It's happened with all the GB ROM's I've tried (Liquid, CM7 [several nightlies] and UD3 now). I think it has something to do with GB's aggressive memory management system...it really likes to free up memory. I also keep my messaging app and launcherpro locked in memory, so that probably doesn't help much. But I also use messaging much more often than facebook

broosewee

Reaction score
All of my bugs have already been mentioned in here, but I will list the ones I give a higher priority.

- Battery % in status bar
- Overlayed battery status and alarm text in lock screen
- Smoother videos from camcorder (it's better than CM7 though)
- Hot Reboot locks the phone after switching a boot animation

This is a solid first stable release, but there's always room for improvement.

chewy74

Reaction score
*also posted in main UD3.0 thread

found one more...contact pictures are not all displaying...it seems like 1/2 of them show and the other does not. FB photo's also do not appear.

Additional problems found...

UD Settings
-battery percentage not working
-block ads script not working
-getting lots of LP redraws and yes, i have it locked in memory in UD settings and the echo ro.HOME_APP_ADJ=1 >> /data/local.prop

also, did the option to unlock lockscreen with menu button get taken out? i loved that feature

My issues so far is the ROM isn't playing well with a lot of my commonly used apps. So far the following apps are having problems
Handcent is not giving and pop up, status bar, or led new message notification. And yes, I checked the settings and they are all set correctly

Screebl will spontaneously shut down
Tasker will sponstaneously shut down
Temp monitor will spontaneously shut down

So is there an auto task killer built into gingerbread roms because I had this issue with liquid gb also and the rc version. so are these apps being killed or committing suicide...since so many apps are doing this I'm more inclined to believe its a rom thing. Anyone experiencing random app shutdowns?

Another thing to note is the same apps shutting itself down will sometimes starts itself back up...so not sure if its a memory management issue with gb

OP
X

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
Time to revert back.......Messaging app, handcent takes much longer then 2.5 I think its time to revert I noticed alot of bugs in this thread so far.

FightinTexasAggie

Reaction score
The only issue I am having that is more of an annoyance than anything, anytime I open the Market, the Terms of Use pop up and I have to hit Accept.

EasyMoney does not work, but that has nothing to do with the ROM. I emailed the dev, and got a reply that EasyMoney is not compatible with Gingerbread yet. I was told they are currently testing a fix for it though.

jim2244

Reaction score
um am i the only one having trouble with handcent not letting me pick any options? handcent services/notifications/application setting and so on? f/c everytime i try to do anything with that, or am i just stuck with the default appearance and non registered handcent until its fixed lol or i did something wrong?
Did you restore handcent using TIBU? That is the only time I have had this happen. I always re download in the market.

As far as bugs the only ones that I have seen so far is the jumbled text in lock screen when charging , dsp fc, and when trying to use the video in low quality (mms) it will record but it will not play back and it stays black in the top square in camera mode.
actually i let the market autodownload all of the apps and they all work except for handcent, i re installed a ton of times and for some reason itll work just fine until i try to change the setting/theme/anything that makes me click on the options on the menu

doublea500

Reaction score
Market doesn't work for me

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
Yeah, way too many bugs for me to handle. Still having the same problem I had when I used the beta. I am not receiving my texts. When I start typing in an app, it will just close back to the main screen. Also, not a fan of the lag when going back to the homescreen from an app and having to wait for the homescreens to load back up.

Meech

Reaction score
Anybody having issues with music over bluetooth? It keeps pausing the song, drives me batty. Google listen works fine over bluetooth.

PearlMikeJam

Reaction score
Can anyone use the camcorder in MMS or low modes? I cannot record in either. The camcorder starts and appears to record fine, but a file is never produced. That is the only bug I cannot resolve. Other camcorder modes work fine.

Edit - this is in the OG Droid.

Pitchfork

Reaction score
So far working pretty good. The only problems I am having are The Weather Channel Widget is not working FCs.

Cardio Trainer 3.5.1 Music Integration does not enable. Says phone is not compatible with this feature. It worked on UD2.5.

PF