Bugs 3.0?

JimShoe

Reaction score
Camera crashed hard when taking a video and trying to play with the zoom.

wierdo124

Reaction score
Camcorder worked for me.

I'm having a market issue and gtalk issue. Gtalk keeps saying it can't authenticate, and market opens, says loading, and crashes. No errors, no FCs. Just crashes.

swizzcheez

Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble with Gmail not opening? I'm also looking to change my home screen/delete a screen. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Buster Nuts

Reaction score
Camcorder worked for me.

I'm having a market issue and gtalk issue. Gtalk keeps saying it can't authenticate, and market opens, says loading, and crashes. No errors, no FCs. Just crashes.

that is a problem from using titanium backup when you restored your apps. unfortunately, the only thing that worked for me was to wipe data/cache again and reinstall the rom, skip the google sign in, then when you restore, follow these instructions:
Project Elite
On step 8, where you are doing the "restore missing apps + all system data", deselect all like they say, but you dont need to check everything in green. i only selected:

[BOOKMARKS]
[ALARMS] (though i had to reset my alarms anyway)
[CONTACTS/CALLS]
[SMS/MMS/APN]
[PLAYLISTS]
[SMS/MMS PREFS]
[WALLPAPER/SETTINGS]
[USER DICT]
[WIFI ACCESS POINTS] <---this is the only thing with a tibu logo by it that i installed

and that is it, nothing else (ie i didnt select the tibu accounts, etc).

then on step 9, you can restore all your apps...but make sure you DESELECT ALL and only pick your MARKET APPS which should be the ones in white text. try that and you should be good to go with all your old text msgs and call log, etc. now do your google sign in and talk and your market should work.

Darksthour

Reaction score
OK how are you guys getting the chance to use Tibu before you sign into google? I usually bypass the touch the droid part but obviously because I wiped everything I don't have the app anymore. So the only option is to go to the market to re-download it. However from there I have to sign in and then I can get the app again. is there another way to get past that or some other way to use the app without using the market?

Buster Nuts

Reaction score
from another thread...

...Before i log in to google, i go into privacy settings and disable google backup and allow app install from unknown sources. Then i log in [to google accounts] and download titanium backup only [from the market] and restore the apps i want and data...

the liquid 1.2 rom comes with it already in the rom, which is kinda nice...hint hint.

Darksthour

Reaction score
Well I was looking through Tibu and I found something interesting. Under <Redo backups for newer app versions> I found that even after just freshly restoring everything there is the Market 2.2.7 in there. While however I did ignore the market when I did my data restore it's the same version (2.2.7). Would that have anything to do with it and why is there any apps in that section?

dredhead407

Reaction score
OK how are you guys getting the chance to use Tibu before you sign into google? I usually bypass the touch the droid part but obviously because I wiped everything I don't have the app anymore. So the only option is to go to the market to re-download it. However from there I have to sign in and then I can get the app again. is there another way to get past that or some other way to use the app without using the market?

Thats pretty much what you have to do though because by bypassing the sign in when you first install the rom you are also taking away the restoration from the cloud. So when you go into the market afterwards and sign in its as if you are using the market like any other time except for having all of your apps and what not.

But to answer your question we don't access Tibu until we sign in unless the rom comes with it...

Lars1

Reaction score
..or you create an update.zip from within the TB app itself:)

Troops2990

Reaction score
anybody having problems with the 3g coming back after a phone call, i got off the phone about 5 minutes ago and the 3g is still not back, i have had to toggle the data connection for it to come back so far..

KingxDroid

Reaction score
When I try to download apps from the market, I get "Installation Unsuccessful".

BKB

Reaction score
Camera instantly closes

Sent from my Droid

Reaction score
it may not be this rom specifically but i have problems with the soft keys. sometimes they get lazy and i have to mash them afew times before backing up or going home works. any ideas? fresh install cleared delvk, cache, and user data too bot to no avail.

Darksthour

Reaction score
When you have the battery show up on the lock screen its stacked ontop of when you have an alarm set. Also the battery percentage doesn't show up on the notification bar battery. Also the android keyboard usually always stays on even when disables in the settings.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

AFX

Reaction score
Lense lockscreen and both rotary lockscreens are broken in landscape mode. Sliding Tab works but shows the old style tabs rather than the new ones.