Bugs 3.0?

Turbodsm90

Reaction score
- Phone does not vibrate when text message is received even though I changed the message notification settings to "Always vibrate"

- Sometime pressing the home soft key brings up the screen that shows all of my apps and does not take me to the home screen

- All of my contacts are displayed twice and the pictures do not show until I call the person

Last edited:

seang

Reaction score
most serious "phone" problem:
when in a call, and a second call comes in, i couldn't switch over to it, there were no sliders displayed.

many little annoyances, auto dim doesn't work right, crazy vibes on camera, couldn't find new pictures sometimes, battery life absolutely was horrid, and a few other things i'm forgetting.
lots of very nice options, and customizations. cant wait till this is stable.

JaysDroid2

Reaction score
charging status and alarm clock on lock screen overlap, missing some texts randomly, will turn phone on and will have missed texts in notification bar but no vibe, tone or led, crazy vibes on camera hard button, and some touch screen accuracy issues i didnt have in 2.5, mostly in games like mahjong and others where accuracy is important, wondering if anyone else noticed any touch accuracy issues? other than that, pretty effin sweet

bump47

Reaction score
This isn't as quick as Pete's stock gingerbread rom which I'm a bit disappointed in. I was eagerly waiting on UD 3 and so I tried the stock one and then once I got UD 3 it just isnt as fast for some reason. I really hate it too because I love all the customizations and stuff. Hopefully the update will fix it.

doublea500

Reaction score
When you hold a permanent on screen button (ex-back,menu,home,search) it starts vibrating like crazy. Same for opening the camera also.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

VingInMedina

Reaction score
Two things I have noticed.

Widgets don't seem to update. Like the battery widget and fancy widget clock seems to freeze.

When the phone goes into car mode in landscape, it is stuck in landscape mode until I reboot.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Mohawk3

Reaction score
As far as I can tell everything is now working on my phone with the exception of turning off the phone. I tried to power it off this morning and it would just reboot. Has this happened to anybody else?

It is not a huge issue for me as I typically keep my phone on 24/7.

Reaction score
When you hold a permanent on screen button (ex-back,menu,home,search) it starts vibrating like crazy. Same for opening the camera also.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

The camera button does vibrate like crazy for me as well. I did just try holding down the other buttons and they seemed to function properly

aaronmcc11

Reaction score
Sometimes clicking a notification.. like a finished downloaded market app, will just clear it and not open it.

JasonAsWell

Reaction score
This ROM is buggier than Fallout:New Vegas and the update fixes none of the issues I had. Back to 2.5 for me.

Jasko

Reaction score
What everyone else is saying:

-Battery percentage not showing for me. (I don't even see an option in the Settings for this anyway)
-Facebook pictures not syncing with contacts.

b-jammin21

Reaction score

-Battery percentage not showing for me. (I don't even see an option in the Settings for this anyway)

It looks to me that he may have took the option out of settings in the minor update - 3.0.1.

Play a jam!

aaronmcc11

Reaction score
Just noticed that the image previews in true "backgrounds" app aren't displaying.. blue question mark box (damn you!). Now if I click one and it opens the images solo page it displays fine.. anyone else have this problem with this app or another app even?

famac!

Reaction score
I twice tried 3.0 and 3.01 after wiping my droid clean. Both just seemed buggy. Nothing worked right and force close galore. Needless to say, i am back on ole faithful (2.5).

Last edited:
Reaction score

Facebook pictures not syncing with all contacts is an issue with all GB roms, I know for myself some sync right away, some sync when the person changes there profile picture, and some sync randomly over time