Bugs 3.0?

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Camcorder broke on incredible. Other then that flawless.

Sent from my GB Incredible

Darksthour

Reaction score
So far its not really a bug but I don't have gapps and my market keeps closing. I tried a backup and reinstalled it but nothing worked. I even fixed permissions.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

McClure

Reaction score
Minor quibble

When charging, the actual indicator for that on the lock screen is overlayed on top of the carrier display.

Other than that, running great.

atarantino

Reaction score
The Vibrate and Sound off Icon are the same in the notification bar. In either mode the icon that is displayed is the no volume icon.

bdub33

Reaction score
My clock percentage won't work and my calculater has no minus sign

kinfolk248

Reaction score
1.i cant get my battery percentage to show up in status bar/on battery or wherever its supposed to be.
2. how do i remove the ultimade droid banner from lockscreen? ive changed wallpapers but that banner is still there....

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
So far its not really a bug but I don't have gapps and my market keeps closing. I tried a backup and reinstalled it but nothing worked. I even fixed permissions.

Is your market instantly closing & not FC? I was having that problem & I think it was because of something I restored in TB. I wiped & reinstalled then only restored necessities & haven't had the issue reoccurr.

Darksthour

Reaction score
That's what I'm thinking the problem was. Gonna reflash after work and see.

GohanBurner

Reaction score
I read in the list that DSP manager was revamped or some @#$% for 3.0 and then when I went to use it after wiping data/cache 3x times...it still doesn't work. I have to resort to power amp for an equalizer because its the only one that works.

mcadam

Reaction score
fancy widget cant find my location. its on in location settings. not using gps.

edit - it found my state but no city. just says new jersey.

Ky0u

Reaction score
I'm having problems with fancy widget as well. City and weather don't display

DInc UD 3.0 Gingerbread

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
^I manually refreshed weather with GPS enabled & it found my location. Wouldn't work with wireless network location only though.

Darksthour

Reaction score

Is your market instantly closing & not FC? I was having that problem & I think it was because of something I restored in TB. I wiped & reinstalled then only restored necessities & haven't had the issue reoccurr.

So I reflashed the rom and tried again. Is there something I shouldn't back up to cause this? I ran the batch for restore all apps plus data but only checked the ones in green. Then ran the restore all missing apps and data while looking at each one to makes sure just the apps I wanted were restored. Then it worked fine till I rebooted and now it just closes. Not a force close button just goes back to the desktop.

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score

So I reflashed the rom and tried again. Is there something I shouldn't back up to cause this? I ran the batch for restore all apps plus data but only checked the ones in green. Then ran the restore all missing apps and data while looking at each one to makes sure just the apps I wanted were restored. Then it worked fine till I rebooted and now it just closes. Not a force close button just goes back to the desktop.

That's what was happening with me.worked at first then instant close. On my third install I wiped system,boot,data,cache & factory reset a bunch of times. Then installed & skipped initial Google sign in. When I TB restored I only did user apps & SMS data. Its got to be TB. I'd just go through them 1 by 1 & ignore the colors to make sure your not restoring system apps or incompatible data. Edit* try not restoring TB accounts.