Bugs 3.0?

Troops2990

Reaction score
Block ads doesn't work for me and is anyone having issues sending mms messages?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Mohawk3

Reaction score
I am currently having issues downloading from the market, I able to use it earlier. It may just be a market issue with Google.

r8rfan1010

Reaction score
poontab....i have been getting that "reference error: gp is not defined" message when opening browser as well.

r8rfan1010

Reaction score
I tried doing the fix permissions to see if it resolved the FC's I was getting when running EasyMoney and trying to ADD TRANSACTION but that did not fix the problem. Still FC's.

dominus

Reaction score
Dont know if its been mentioned but the alarm and the battery status on the lockscreen are in the same spot

adsfa34

Reaction score
Dont know if its been mentioned but the alarm and the battery status on the lockscreen are in the same spot

I noticed the same thing last night. I wiped ALL partitions 2X and only restored mkt apps and app data using TiBu. Droid 1.

This build is very smooth. Nice work! (I suppose I'll need to fix my DF app sig now... lol)

if ($nightly="yes") echo "w00t!";

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
i did gtalk these issues to BD. So dont think your bug thread goes to waste or is just random comments. i do look them over ;)

tharris297

Reaction score
Is your market instantly closing & not FC? I was having that problem & I think it was because of something I restored in TB. I wiped & reinstalled then only restored necessities & haven't had the issue reoccurr.

same here...and yes, it is b/c of something you did in TiBu.

From what I understand, restoring accounts via TiBu causes the problem with the market closing (not opening). Unfortunately, the only way I could fix it is by wiping and starting over. Apparently restoring other apps via TiBu is ok. I don't restore any system stuff such as bluetooth or wifi stuff anymore.

Rodeojones

Reaction score
I have a couple incredibly minor bugs.

I use LauncherPro Plus and for some reason I don't get unread gmail count to appear on my dock - even though I have that checked as an option. But this could be a LauncherPro issue.

Also, I noticed that unless I delete the SetCPU widget and then put it back on my homescreen, it won't automatically update itself. I underclock when I put it on my dock at night, and when I took it off this morning the widget said it was still running at that slower speed. However, when I open up SetCPU it says it's running at the correct speed. Again, this might be an issue with the app and not the ROM as I had this same exact issue when using Liquid Gingerbread.

Lastly, I seem to lose 3G after a call. Sometimes it will return after a short time (25-30 seconds). Other times I have to switch airplane mode on/off to get it to return.

All in all, this ROM is fantastic.

EDIT: Forgot one more minor issue. Despite having checked it, the battery percentage doesn't appear.

Last edited:

jim2244

Reaction score
um am i the only one having trouble with handcent not letting me pick any options? handcent services/notifications/application setting and so on? f/c everytime i try to do anything with that, or am i just stuck with the default appearance and non registered handcent until its fixed lol or i did something wrong?

cnmsales

Reaction score
Has the 3g data loss issue been fixed or droid 1? I looked and cant seem to find anything that says it has indeed been fixed. Im assuming it has since i dont see any complaints about it but want to make sure before i flash this.

Thanks!!

cnmsales

Reaction score
Looks like Jucie still doesnt work with gingerbread. Sucks im really ready to upgrade as it ran great during the beta period but with my battery sucking like it does i just cant do without Juice.

v941726

Reaction score
camcorder still freezes with the inc. no rotary answer feature. just the dreaded slider. no battery percentage of course(its there but doesnt work). wish we could have the option for different battery mods

Reaction score
Everything works perfect for me except... the first night I installed I wiped data/cache and all and did not have any redraws with adw ex. Well now I'm getting redraws every now and then. I edited the prop, toke off launcher 2 and went into ud settings and locked home in memory. Kinda out of ideas now

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
My Bugs

I have not had much of a chance to read threw this thread yet, so I dont know if any of these have been posted already...these are just a few bugs I have noticed since playing with UD 3 but again I have not had much time to fully try it out yet:

1. No battery % & yes I set it in the settings to be displayed.

2. In the auto backlight tweaks in "edit other levels" it will not let me set a "lower" value higher that 1400 even though the default has a 1500 setting, UD 2.5 I had set up perfectly using "lower levels" at each sensor level: 10, 33, 333, 1400, 5316 but in 3 I cant set anything higher than 1400.

3. Had some typing/keyboard issues when using "landscape" in Facebook.

4. But probably the most annoying bug is simply trying to get back to my default/main screen, say for example if I am in a "settting" menu, sometimes I find myself pressing the "home" softkey 2-3 times before it actually goes "home" but it does this sporadically...

5. The absulte best thing I have done so far, was ditch the stock kernel, after day one yesterday of using UD 3 with stock kernel I was about to revert back to 2.5, just the overall performance & snappyness of 3 was horrible with the stock kernel, not to mention battery life was terrible, with 2.5 the way I had everything dialed in on my ph with all my apps, at the end of my 8 hr work day my battery would still be at 80% sometimes 90%. Yesterday I was at 60% & I only have about 1/3 of my usual apps installed.

But now today I swapped out the stock kernel for Chevy's LowV 1.1 & I can already tell a MAJOR improvement in my phones snappyness & overall performance, now we'll see in about 10 hrs from now where my battery % stands...