Boardsports?

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anybody in to any other boardsports? snowboarding, surfing, kiteboarding, freebording?

If so, post where you are from and maybe you can spread the stoke (or whatever you do in your respective sport) with a new friend... Enjoy!

I'm a longboarder (skate, not surf) and was just wondering if there are others. ATL area.

ShowTime

Reaction score
I'm from the midwest (originally Illinois) but I try to make it out to CO at least once if not twice every winter to snowboard. I like to freeride and love when I can get some back country/unrestricted powder riding in. Not much into the terrain parks and such. I also love to wakeboard, but haven't been in almost 2 years since my buddy had to sell his boat . Conversely, I try to get my hands on as many rails and ramps as I can when on the water. :rockon: Cheers

tktouch12

Reaction score
i live in nebraska, but i love snowboarding. i take my burton out about twice a year to colorado and do everything. terrain parks, bowls, just fast blacks/ doubles with no mogals. its so fun. i also wakeboard. i take my hyperlite out to a small lake by my house and have fun. im not as good as wakeboarding, but still fun.

OP
Sam

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i forgot to add wakeboarding in the OP, but i guess there are a LOT of other board sports out there.. anyone else??

OP
Sam

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bump! Lots of new members, any *boarders out there?

JimmyD

Reaction score
I've been a skater (skateboard) since I was about 9 years old :)

I'm 37 now and still get out to the bowls and banks in the area skateparks every now and then... just not as fearless as I used to be, and I have to make sure I'm wearing pads and have my insurance card with me!!! :icon_ goofy:

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
do i count as a new member?

yeah i kneeboard, wakeboard, surf, skimboard, and waterski(technically not a board but close)

started kneeeboarding and water ski'ing when i was 6 or 7 then just added to the list as the other sports grew.