We Are the Forum

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
That's music for you today. Over produced with very little talent.

Give an "artist" a catchy hook and you have yourself a hit.

My my my my my my my poker face.

Who sings about anything anymore today?

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's music for you today. Over produced with very little talent.

Give an "artist" a catchy hook and you have yourself a hit.

My my my my my my my poker face.

Who sings about anything anymore today?
you'd be surprised.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey, I know that auto-tune can make ANYONE be able to sing good....but...the "I Am T-Pain" auto-tune app on the iPhone was classic!!! That app kept me entertained for hours on my ex's iPhone. Matter of fact, that app was the FIRST app I searched for when I got my Droid, but they still don't even have a knock-off of it :(

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey, I know that auto-tune can make ANYONE be able to sing good....but...the "I Am T-Pain" auto-tune app on the iPhone was classic!!! That app kept me entertained for hours on my ex's iPhone. Matter of fact, that app was the FIRST app I searched for when I got my Droid, but they still don't even have a knock-off of it :(

She's an ex because she had an iPhone????:icon_ devil:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I had gotten rid of my 3gs just before i got to use that app.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score

She's an ex because she had an iPhone????:icon_ devil:

Oh yeah you know it...had to kick her out because of all the Apple s*** I had to deal with ;)

I had gotten rid of my 3gs just before i got to use that app.

And that SUCKS man lol....I wish so bad that they would come out with an Android version with auto-tune, cause I'm serious it is so funny to make stupid songs about your friends in auto-tune and see their face....it's priceless! Cause you sound like Lil Wayne or somebody crackin jokes in a song..... :)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
sorry hook, i jacked your thread all up, You had a serious msg on how we should be nice to new members asking ?s and I help turn that into tpain and auto tune. Just watered down the dont be an a** on the forum thread.