Bionic Screen/Picture Issues

fearnoone330

Reaction score
I have the original Droid, and just bought the Bionic today. I have noticed that all of my pictures in my gallery on the Bionic look very pixelated and have greatly lost image quality. When I view those same exact pictures on my original droid, the pictures are sharp and excellent quality. Why is this? Also, I noticed this while browsing the internet on my Bionic and looking at pictures. It seems that quality of pictures suffers greatly. Is this a common issue? If it is, it's enough for me to return my phone

ConqSoft

Reaction score
I didn't transfer pics from a Droid 1, but I did transfer some from my previous Android phones and they look just as good as they always did.

You don't happen to have an anti glare screen protector on the Bionic do you?

them0nk

Reaction score
sounds pretty dumb to say this but... is this after the picture fully loads? all the pictures from my evo look just as good as they did before as well... wonder what the miss is here. does EVERYTHING look bad or just certain pictures? what browser were u using?

OP
F

fearnoone330

Reaction score
I didn't transfer pics from a Droid 1, but I did transfer some from my previous Android phones and they look just as good as they always did.

You don't happen to have an anti glare screen protector on the Bionic do you?
I'm pretty sure I don't because I asked them to not put one at the store...but then again, i wasn't paying attention when the store employee put it on.

OP
F

fearnoone330

Reaction score
sounds pretty dumb to say this but... is this after the picture fully loads? all the pictures from my evo look just as good as they did before as well... wonder what the miss is here. does EVERYTHING look bad or just certain pictures? what browser were u using?

yes, the pic has fully loaded

OP
F

fearnoone330

Reaction score
I just took off the screen protector and image quality on pics are still pretty bad. Some pics aren't too noticeable. Others are pretty obvious

OP
F

fearnoone330

Reaction score
Can you post a link to an image on a website that looks bad on your phone?

I would like to but it's from facebook. But I also noticed that my gallery images were greatly reduced quality-wise. I'll try see if i can find a website pic looks like it's taken a hit quality wise on the bionic

OP
F

fearnoone330

Reaction score
having a hard time looking around for pics...but just about most pics/images seem to have greatly reduced quality. some look horrible and obvious...others, are barely noticeable

OP
F

fearnoone330

Reaction score
if you look at the pic from another phone and then look at it from your bionic, you'll see a decent difference quality-wise