BEST EVER Survey

mfdemby

Reaction score
What's the ONE best thing you've done to your Droid that you tell all your friends?
ie: I tell everyone to Download the TaskKiller app to keep the phone running smoothly.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
What's the ONE best thing you've done to your Droid that you tell all your friends?
ie: I tell everyone to Download the TaskKiller app to keep the phone running smoothly.

TaskKiller apps are not required to keep the Droid running Smoothly.
It's not a BB or WinMo OS... Do a search, they are loads of users that had to uninstall their Taskiller due to it jacking up the phone.

52brandon

Reaction score
Handcent is the first thing I told any friend with a Droid to get

Silver Member
Reaction score

TaskKiller apps are not required to keep the Droid running Smoothly.
It's not a BB or WinMo OS... Do a search, they are loads of users that had to uninstall their Taskiller due to it jacking up the phone.
this.

also - barcode scanner is like one of the #1 apps you should have.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Guess I should of answered the Survey....

I tell them about Droidforums :)

Droids

Reaction score
First thing I tell anyone is to not bother with a task killer app. My phone runs 24/7 and I use it heavily, and I never have had a need to kill any task, and I never reboot the phone either.

Other than that, I just tell people to check out all the Google apps first.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
the ability to customize: from factory browser to xscope, or dolphin browser
moodio.fm. And after having it for 2 days Im sold on handcent.

THE #1 thing....... The fact you learn something new about your device everyday. From this forum and androidforum I am constantly learning about something new.

Istus

Reaction score
THE #1 thing....... The fact you learn something new about your device everyday. From this forum and androidforum I am constantly learning about something new.
This is absolutely true. I've had mine for well over a month now and I still am learning, trying out apps, messing with my home screen etc... It just doesn't get old!

I'd have to say Handcent is also my #1 recommendation. I also encourage them to customize it to make it their own. You can put 3 droids on a table and none of them will look even remotely the same. I love that...