Read everyone should

knotbeerdan

Reaction score
Bugless Beast 7.6 that came out today is blazing fast and the best so far. Absolutely fabulous!

I was happy earlier today while only running 7.5, but this 7.6 update is simply wonderful! And I am only running at 800mhz. I tried 1200 for a few minutes and couldn't even believe how fast it was........................ sheesh.....

Simply put guys, you don't know what you are missing if you are not running bugless beast version 7.6 that came out today. If you don't believe me ask others...
Absolutely the best rom i have run so far. I too was trying to run simply stunning... This is lightning fast and STABLE running 1.2GHz

knotbeerdan

Reaction score
yes wow i just looked and didnt realize it came out today. Hah i picked a great day to root. It is amazing and if anyone was wondering i took the screenshots with Shootme it is for root users only. I had a home replacement and it just kept forcing close so i said enough is enough and rooted. Its like i have a whole new phone
Lookup Drocap2 in the market that is how most screenshots you see are taken

OP
smcdo123

smcdo123

Reaction score
yeah i tried that one but it kept showing the shake to trigger in the photos so i just used that one its whatever lol

knotbeerdan

Reaction score
You. Have to press the home button and launch the application you want to take a screenshot of or your home screen. Then shake the phone when you want to take a screenie
yeah i tried that one but it kept showing the shake to trigger in the photos so i just used that one its whatever lol