Read everyone should

smcdo123

Reaction score
I have been kicking myself about not rooting the droid and today i finally did it and i truthfully had no idea what the hell i was doing but now i got it done bugless beast and let me tell everyone it is awesome i just cant wait for the 2.1 version root your phone with bugless beast it will be the best decision you will ever make aside from getting a droid and not a badphone :motdroidhoriz: droid does

wil318466

Reaction score
I have been kicking myself about not rooting the droid and today i finally did it and i truthfully had no idea what the hell i was doing but now i got it done bugless beast and let me tell everyone it is awesome i just cant wait for the 2.1 version root your phone with bugless beast it will be the best decision you will ever make aside from getting a droid and not a fagphone :motdroidhoriz: droid does

Decaf, brotha. Decaf. I hear ya though.

-Wil

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Glad you are rooted, be careful about what you say on the forum, mods and admins try to keep it clean. Let see your screenshots.

OP
smcdo123

smcdo123

Reaction score
hold on ill post them in a minute. sorry if i offended anyone lol didnt mean to!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
hold on ill post them in a minute. sorry if i offended anyone lol didnt mean to!

its all good im not offended but cant say the same for other, but that is in the past. after you post ur screenshots im curious what u overclocked at.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Oh my god. Punctuation!

Bro, I see you type that on almost every thread. Are you an english teacher or something. When some of us are typing on our droids real quick while working, proper sentence form is not on our minds. Some of us is thinking type real quick and put the phone up.
Its all good I guess every one has something that bugs them.

OP
smcdo123

smcdo123

Reaction score
im clocked at 1000mhz and when its charged 600mhz and standby 600 as well it is very nice to have that boost of power. the screen shots many not be in order

OP
smcdo123

smcdo123

Reaction score
if they are not attached cause it just went crazy when i did it then look in my gallery they are all in there.

MrKleen

Reaction score
Bugless Beast 7.6 that came out today is blazing fast and the best so far. Absolutely fabulous!

I was happy earlier today while only running 7.5, but this 7.6 update is simply wonderful! And I am only running at 800mhz. I tried 1200 for a few minutes and couldn't even believe how fast it was........................ sheesh.....

Simply put guys, you don't know what you are missing if you are not running bugless beast version 7.6 that came out today. If you don't believe me ask others...

jasonb

Reaction score
Bugless Beast 7.6 that came out today is blazing fast and the best so far. Absolutely fabulous!

I was happy earlier today while only running 7.5, but this 7.6 update is simply wonderful! And I am only running at 800mhz. I tried 1200 for a few minutes and couldn't even believe how fast it was........................ sheesh.....

Simply put guys, you don't know what you are missing if you are not running bugless beast version 7.6 that came out today. If you don't believe me ask others...

damn you. lol i don't feel like updating again. grrrrr..... maybe this weekend.

OP
smcdo123

smcdo123

Reaction score

yes wow i just looked and didnt realize it came out today. Hah i picked a great day to root. It is amazing and if anyone was wondering i took the screenshots with Shootme it is for root users only. I had a home replacement and it just kept forcing close so i said enough is enough and rooted. Its like i have a whole new phone

baniels

Reaction score
Oh my god. Punctuation!

Bro, I see you type that on almost every thread. Are you an english teacher or something. When some of us are typing on our droids real quick while working, proper sentence form is not on our minds. Some of us is thinking type real quick and put the phone up.
Its all good I guess every one has something that bugs them.

Almost every thread? No.

But an entire sentence without a comma or a period is just difficult to read. Two spaces creates a period with the stock keyboard. The weakness in this case is my own, I will admit, but it isn't as though I'm spell-checking everyone's posts.