Name the best and worst feature

M

Matth3w

Name the best and worst feature of your Droid. Perhaps your best feature will inspire someone to install an app or something, and your worst feature will have someone tell you how to correct it..or just get something off your chest.

Best:

Perfect text messaging (via Handcent) and GMail connectivity. Despite all the great things I can do with my phone, these two things are what I use my phone the most for, and they are nearly perfect.

Worst:

Everyone should know by now how I feel about the fact that this phone has a serious lack of default ring profiles. More here (although I don't want this thread to become just about this problem..as of right now there is no 100% solution): http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-general-discussions/17757-please-help-sound-profiles.html

Overall:

My favorite phone in years. And I've had Blackberries, the iPhone (original), the G1, and many others.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
best: customizability
worst: no master volume control, no bluetooth voice dialingg

koralyne

Reaction score
Best: the customizability. I tried out handcent, and i love it too.
Worst: i dont have it yet... ;~;

Mr.G

Reaction score
Best:
Love Handcent as well.
OPEN MARKET! GBA/SNES on droid is great!

Worst:
Flash is taking too long to get here :C
Touch screen is a little jumpy and the battery life is not so great. A phone this awesome should expect to be used a lot and have a battery as such.

DROIDMASTER

Reaction score
Best--- scary fastness ( it goes really fast in other words)
Worst--- thinking, thinking, nope got nothin
:rating10: lol

OP
M

Matth3w

Yeah they use the same ones, but the emulator doesn't come with ROMs you have to download them separately and put them on your SD card.

koralyne

Reaction score
Best- it runs on Verizon
Worst - a bit heavy
never having touched a droid without the security device on it, in the verizon store, i like the weight of the device. makes it seem... important :)

OP
M

Matth3w

It's pretty solid, I like it. The Eris feels a little cheap to me.

Tracyap

Reaction score
Best: Scary intuitive and fast. Connects amazingly with all things google.
Worst: Call quality.

xrayman

Reaction score
best: loud speakers and large screen
worst : no hardware button for phone (sometimes it's hard to pull that button across to answer the phone)