Reaction score
Lost almost 20 percent in 25 min? Wow I'm speachless

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That's a lot. I am currently at about 43%.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
Yeah so far it isnt the best by any means.I'm anxious to see how today goes tho.

A.Brooks

Reaction score
Wow, and I thought the TBolt is bad, you're talkin 5.5 hours battery life, that's AWFUL.

triplejnj

Reaction score
Keep in mind it generally takes a couple days to condition the battery and get back to normal phone usage. We're all using the phone a lot more than normal right now. Give it a few days. For the first 1 or 2 charges, let it discharge completely and then let it charge to 100% before using it. Folks in the Razr forums were screaming the same thing at first. Once they settled down, adopted some battery saving tips, and returned to normal usage, the complaints have dropped substantially. Except, of course, for LTE, which will drain your battery like a mofo.

MrKleen

Reaction score
I went through my whole battery yesterday while surfing the web on wifi in an hour and a half.

GoBears

Reaction score
Speaking of batteries, anyone seen the extended on sale anywhere? I chatted last night with a vzw rep but he didn't have any information at that time regarding a discount on the extended battery lol.

honors21

Reaction score
It was on Verizon wireless site for sale.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
D

dustinslee

Reaction score
Here is mine

scdown

Reaction score
I'd sure like to revisit this whole discussion in a week, to see if it's exactly like the Bionic threads were after its release. My battery life improved significantly over the first week. So, I'll remain cautiously optimistic for now...

GoBears

Reaction score
ectended is half off at verizon right now. $25

Damn not for me, it's till the 49.99 whether I'm logged in or not. I just called 611 too and it's 50 bucks. Guess it's another regional thing *shrug*

GoBears

Reaction score
Got it to work. Had to begin checkout then back out. Price dropped to 24.99! Thanks! So much for vzw reps lmao.

Damn last step of checkout it goes to back 49.99...Grrrr

Edit: Just had to keep removing and adding it until it finally stayed at 24.99. On its way for 26.49 yay!

Last edited:

bmkdroid

Reaction score
My battery is draining relatively quickly too. Like others have stated though, I plan to give it a few days and see how it turns out. Despite the battery though, I'm absolutely LOVING this phone. Can't wait to see what the devs cook up!

Even my iPhone 4s which was supposed to have great battery life drained quickly at first, and after about a week to two weeks, the battery was finally pretty good!

Have patience! If it doesn't get any better maybe its a dud unit or battery!

GoBears

Reaction score
I'm a heavy user so I need an extended battery no matter what. Plus I love having a spare battery to carry around on trips and crap like that.