Lot of battery topics...but for good reasons.

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
Wow this thing just chews through battery. I took it off charge 16mins ago an its down to 90 percent...man my bionic slapped this phone in battery life haha.
I'm on wifi an screen is turned almost off in brightness. All I did was browse the forums for abit an wow!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Hail

Reaction score
Moderate usage ... exactly!!!!!.... heavy use on my Maxx 15-18 hrs no app killer

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Moderate usage ... exactly!!!!!.... heavy use on my Maxx 15-18 hrs no app killer

Are you comparing battery life between the Maxx with 3300mAh to the Nexus with 1850mAh? heh

OP
ChevyNexus

ChevyNexus

Reaction score

Man...could of swore I posted this in the galaxy area...anyway...like was said above me your comparison is like apples to oranges.

Also guys how an what apps did you disable...

Hail

Reaction score
Why not compare em'.... Dude this Maxx is a beast and looks great also... Just saying!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using DroidForums

Hail

Reaction score
Oh yeah, it goes to the main screen about updated topics... didn't realize it was for a specific forum

Last edited by a moderator:

slider112

Reaction score
Why not compare em'.... Dude this Maxx is a beast and looks great also... Just saying!!!!

Come on now, it's simple really.

Comparing battery life of a phone with a battery thats double the size isn't even close to an objective comparison. There's no doubt it will last longer, if it didn't I'd be worried. You're stating the blatantly obvious; surely you have to know this.

That being said, at 15-18 hrs there's never been a time when I've ever worried at all about running out of battery. I cannot imagine a scenario in which, like most others, I couldn't easily just charge at the end of the day. So in that regard it fills my needs completely.

I'm glad you enjoy your MAXX, just as I enjoy my Nexus. If posting in a GN thread was an honest mistake then so be it; no harm no foul. :biggrin:

thesoldier

Reaction score
Can't complain about this battery life! Extended battery ftw!