1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Battery life really sucks

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by gibsonlp223, Apr 22, 2010.

1. gibsonlp223

gibsonlp223 New Member

Ok so I just got my droid three days ago. Bout an hour ago I charged it up 100 percent. When I took it off the charger I turned everything in the power manager off such as wifi and gps. Also the screen is on lowest brightness. Within one hour of a bit of texting my phone dropped to 80 percent. Is this normal or do I have a dud battery?
  2. machineheadg2r

machineheadg2r New Member

It takes some time for the phone to accurately read a new battery. Make sure you charge it to full and then completely drain it twice.
  3. aaf709

aaf709 Nice Guy Premium Member

There is a nice app called Battery Left, which can you some great information, such as time remaining and the like.