Battery drains fast!

Panther1911

Reaction score
Mine is pretty bad too. I bought the spare battery kit with my phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
D

dustinslee

Reaction score
O I am gonna keep it at least a week

suliman

Reaction score
i think the lte is to blame. I was inside working last night and could only pick up 3g and i got over 7 and a half hours of battery life out of the extended battery. The whole night i had my screen on for a good amount of time used droid forum app alot some web browsing used bluetooth for about 30mins, no phone calls. This is the second charge of the batter if i remember correct. Also downloaded and used many apps. Setting up accounts and apps etc. 2 bars of 4g for like 45mins and the rest 3 bars of 3g.

matt212308

Reaction score
Anyone know of a toggle widget to turn 4G on/off? I see some in the market, but most seem to be for specific phones.

coyote_5

Reaction score
Got it to work. Had to begin checkout then back out. Price dropped to 24.99! Thanks! So much for vzw reps lmao.

Damn last step of checkout it goes to back 49.99...Grrrr

Edit: Just had to keep removing and adding it until it finally stayed at 24.99. On its way for 26.49 yay!

link? I can't find the extended battery on Verizon's website...

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I can't rate battery life really well yet, I can't put the device down LOL! The one time it was on standby for more than 5 minutes was when I was eating dinner. However, I can say that as much as I've used it the battery life is much better than my Incredible.

scdown

Reaction score
10-15% brightness, about an hour of Spotify, 1 phone call, numerous e-mail checks, some Google Talk, a little Facebook, and I'm on a fairly linear track to about 33 hours on the standard battery. This is after a full charge overnight:

View attachment 43981

OP
D

dustinslee

Reaction score
Hardly any usage at all

sabitu

Reaction score
Give it a few days and the battery life should improve. Mine was terrible at first, but after charging to 100% and letting the battery completely drain several times, it has improved significantly. Currently I'm at 39% after 22 hours of medium use.

ryguy5254

Reaction score
This is what i had. I hope that it gets fixed soon.