ATT Commercials

DebDroid

Reaction score
I know people with dead zones in their homes!!!! Still doesn't stop them from giving up their iPhone. LOL Although most of them just have have a 2nd line on Verizon.......

berto5154

Reaction score
Atnt

I Cant believe how much this company lies to get customers im originally from pittsburgh but i am currently living in montana. Their commercial states they have service in Bozeman Mt i called and no they dont. Also there are a few of my friends here with atnt running off of another wireless companys tower and ATNT shuts their phones off all the time due to having to pay roaming fees. They sucked as ATNT then went to cingular then sucked again now back to the suck they always were and always will be. GIVE UP ATNT YOUR THE WORST
NOT TO MENTION THE DROID IS 10000000000% BETTER THAN THE IPHONE

viperboy

Reaction score
I love how ATT makes a big deal about using 3G while on a call. Seriously, who needs to do that? You know you'd only be doing that if you didn't care about the person you were talking to. Plus, Verizon phones can do that over WiFi anyway, but who cares. Such a useless feature, IMO.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
awww.... c'mon. Don't take it out on Luke. Yes, the commercials are pathetic, and if I were at&t, I would be shopping my contract out for a new advertising/PR firm

But Luke didn't write the script for these attrocities. And when you are the type of actor that takes roles like, "Sex Class Counselor" in such classic cinematic wastes of celluloid as Blades of Glory, my guess is... you take whatever work you can get.

+1 not the actors fault. He does what he needs to do, if anything I'd pull out my Droid after I got done filming the commercials and fire my agent.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I Cant believe how much this company lies to get customers im originally from pittsburgh but i am currently living in montana. Their commercial states they have service in Bozeman Mt i called and no they dont. Also there are a few of my friends here with atnt running off of another wireless companys tower and ATNT shuts their phones off all the time due to having to pay roaming fees. They sucked as ATNT then went to cingular then sucked again now back to the suck they always were and always will be. GIVE UP ATNT YOUR THE WORST
NOT TO MENTION THE DROID IS 10000000000% BETTER THAN THE IPHONE

They may have service in Bozeman Mt, it's just roaming service. :D

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Like it or hate it, Luke Wilson is a cookie-cutter A-List celebrity. and i'm sure he cost ATT a ton of money...

he was good in Old School, Idiocracy and Bottle Rocket... besides that, not so much ;)