[ROM] | aokp | axi0m [b] | kang | 4.0.3 | 2/24/2012 |

xdaxdb

Reaction score
YOU MUST BE ON THE .90X UPDATE TO RUN THIS OR YOU WILL BRICK

Why? I'm kind of confused on this. My phone is already rooted with and using clockwork bootstrap or whatever is associated with ROM manager app, it's been so long. But I digress, I thought if I was rooted I could flash whatever ROM I wanted. What am I misunderstanding exactly?

acidrane

Reaction score
in my understanding, in order to run ICS the bionic needs to be on the latest radio update (.902). if the phone is not on .902 and you flash this rom (and ICS rom), you will not get data at all. some please correct me if i'm wrong.

wooddale

Reaction score
in my understanding, in order to run ICS the bionic needs to be on the latest radio update (.902). if the phone is not on .902 and you flash this rom (and ICS rom), you will not get data at all. some please correct me if i'm wrong.

I dont you will get anything but a bootloop and no nothing

xdaxdb

Reaction score

What is the easiest way for me to update the radio, Do I HAVE to get the OTA update? Is their no other way?

jjkoolaid

Reaction score
Ok, so im lost im new toom came upthe bionic... on 902, in the index which one do I download? Was reading all the (old) rims and something about axiom came up. Help?

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Still no update eh? Beginning to think DT just posts that there's an update coming so he still gets donations...Donations that go straight to his other phones. Not the bionic. There's enough source available to make data work properly. Jus sayin

**Uh oh, here come the fan boys!**

Sent from my Eclipsed Bionic

timmy10shoes

Reaction score
Still no update eh? Beginning to think DT just posts that there's an update coming so he still gets donations...Donations that go straight to his other phones. Not the bionic. There's enough source available to make data work properly. Jus sayin

If there's enough source to get things running, you should be able to do it yourself then. And if you've been paying attention that last few weeks, all his donations are going to a much more imporant place. And there donations, not payments. Hecan do whatever he wants with them. If you've donated (which i doubt), ask for a refund, i'm sure he'd be more than willing to refund your money.

Last edited:
Reaction score
also, i dont think anyone appreciates how hard it is to get the data to work perfectly without an unlocked bootloader. ICS was not made to run with the kernel we have now. frankly its nothing short of amazing that hes gotten it so incredibly stable as it is. as for the sporadic updates, this rom is the most stable of the ICS roms already... if it aint broke....

eye_dea

Reaction score

Total disrespect!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
If there's enough source to get things running, you should be able to do it yourself then. And if you've been paying attention that last few weeks, all his donations are going to a much more imporant place. And there donations, not payments. Hecan do whatever he wants with them. If you've donated (which i doubt), ask for a refund, i'm sure he'd be more than willing to refund your money.

I did do it myself, again. data works like it should on my phone. Locked boot loader and all. (thanks hashcode, reading your posts on the forums helped me get it working) Why do you think i said enough source was available and"jus sayin"? :rolleyes: It's hilarious that you Fan boys think there's only one or two people alive who can dev on Android.

timmy10shoes

Reaction score
I did do it myself, again. data works like it should on my phone. Locked boot loader and all. (thanks hashcode, reading your posts on the forums helped me get it working) Why do you think i said enough source was available and"jus sayin"? :rolleyes: It's hilarious that you Fan boys think there's only one or two people alive who can dev on Android.
Awesome, what exactly did you do to get data working? I'd like you to know your dev skills.

Ripper123

Reaction score

Can I get a copy of your ROM? I am looking for something new and improved. Currently running Eclipse v2.2.

Sevron

Reaction score
I tried to download it and just got taken to your site. Looked in the bionic and icsbionic folders and couldn't find anything by the name of the .zip you've linked in the post.