[ROM] | aokp | axi0m [b] | kang | 4.0.3 | 2/24/2012 |

raul4916

Reaction score
I tried to download it and just got taken to your site. Looked in the bionic and icsbionic folders and couldn't find anything by the name of the .zip you've linked in the post.
same
i Cant Find It...
Was so hyped from seeing it

elementalwindx

Reaction score
I'm having so many issues getting this rom installed. I installed the 902 rom using rsdlite since I was on an old theory rom that apparently took me off the ota track. I can boot successfully into the stock 902 rom. I rooted it using the moto failboot (or whatever was in 902-bionic_pathsaver_windows_v1.1), then I installed the bionicsafestrap-1.0.apk with superuser, rebooted the phone and hit the menu key to get into that bootstrapper, and installed the axiom bionic rom thru that. Now when it boots up, it goes to the blue axiom logo and just sits there :( Have left my phone alone for like 20 minutes with no luck. What am I doing wrong?

timmy10shoes

Reaction score
I'm having so many issues getting this rom installed. I installed the 902 rom using rsdlite since I was on an old theory rom that apparently took me off the ota track. I can boot successfully into the stock 902 rom. I rooted it using the moto failboot (or whatever was in 902-bionic_pathsaver_windows_v1.1), then I installed the bionicsafestrap-1.0.apk with superuser, rebooted the phone and hit the menu key to get into that bootstrapper, and installed the axiom bionic rom thru that. Now when it boots up, it goes to the blue axiom logo and just sits there :( Have left my phone alone for like 20 minutes with no luck. What am I doing wrong?
Did you format the cache/data/dalvik cache/system before you installed the rom?

elementalwindx

Reaction score
Did you format the cache/data/dalvik cache/system before you installed the rom?

yes. Plus when installing the rom, it says its formatting all that stuff for you too. But I did it through the strappers menus like I've been use to doing for years.

xdaxdb

Reaction score
from inside recovery, on the main menu go to "mounts and storage" then choose "format /system". Then install the zip again. (wipe data + cache also before installing the zip)

elementalwindx

Reaction score
Got it :) Had to do the reset option. Now its working so far.

I actually ended up upgrading to the 904 and it works on that too. I went thru reinstalling every radio from earliest to newest before I tried the reset option.

elementalwindx

Reaction score
well I spoke too soon :( I can receieve phone calls but when I pick up the call, I cannot hear the person and they cannot hear me. I cannot make out going phone calls either.

Is this due to the 204 update?

*edit*

I've disabled the safeboot strapper and booted into the stock droid rom and it calls and gets calls perfectly fine.

So what would cause the phone issues when using this rom?

*edit again*

I have narrowed it down after several times reinstalling the rom, to the answer being that if you have blue tooth turned on, you cannot make out going calls. If I turn blue tooth off, the phone works perfect. Sucks because I like to use bluetooth and pandora on my cars navigation system :'(

More details for you. When paired with my cars navigation head unit, I can get/send calls perfectly with bt on. But I cannot access pandora like I could before (I have the new android compatible pioneer unit that just came out this week) but I can use the bluetooth audio and that works fine. I turn my car off, and get a call, and its back to broken again until I turn bt off.

Proposed fixes anyone?

Last edited:

xdaxdb

Reaction score
well I spoke too soon :( I can receieve phone calls but when I pick up the call, I cannot hear the person and they cannot hear me. I cannot make out going phone calls either.

Is this due to the 204 update?

*edit*

I've disabled the safeboot strapper and booted into the stock droid rom and it calls and gets calls perfectly fine.

So what would cause the phone issues when using this rom?

*edit again*

I have narrowed it down after several times reinstalling the rom, to the answer being that if you have blue tooth turned on, you cannot make out going calls. If I turn blue tooth off, the phone works perfect. Sucks because I like to use bluetooth and pandora on my cars navigation system :'(

More details for you. When paired with my cars navigation head unit, I can get/send calls perfectly with bt on. But I cannot access pandora like I could before (I have the new android compatible pioneer unit that just came out this week) but I can use the bluetooth audio and that works fine. I turn my car off, and get a call, and its back to broken again until I turn bt off.

Proposed fixes anyone?

Use a stable ROM.

KIN3TX 901 + ICS T-PAX + ICS launcher (team syndicate) is what I'm running. It works in car dock, bluetooth connection in every car ( i drive a different rental car every week ) although you may need autostarts app to stop bluetooth from sending auto play signals depending on the vehicle.

I love having the latest candy on my phone, but I depend so much on my phone when I travel that I can't use an alpha/beta ROM. I depend on the ability to fly into a strange city mount my car dock in a rental car and turn that car into a mobile operations center. I need it all Navigation, Music, phone, email, text... it all has to WORK or I'm lost, losing precious time, and making less money. It's amazing how many ROMS out there show very little understanding of the Car Dock and how great it is. First thing I do is nuke "Car Home" that piece of software is USELESS.

If you don't have a Bionic Car Dock, BUY ONE! It's the best $40 I ever spent (at a Verizon store, best $40 of all time was Tijuana ).

elementalwindx

Reaction score
Hmmmm I will give it a try.Im the same way as you. Wifi tethering doesn't work either :( such a shame cause I love this from otherwise