anybody have any ideas on what kind of apps they want made?

breichard

Reaction score
Here's my wishlist for my Droid2:

-Copy from notes field in contacts without having to edit the contact.
-A bigger window to edit the notes field in a contact.
-Be able to clear alerts individually instead of all at once.
-Sync Tasks and Notes from Exchange. (I am using Corporate Sync.)

The third one may be a do-able thing...but I have to admit I haven't checkeded th market to see if something exists. This list is something I just started to keep track of, so I'm sure it's not comprehensive.

Deidein

Reaction score
I don't even know if this is possible, I kind of doubt it, but... I want an application that will allow me to wirelessly broadcast ANY audio from my phone to a radio frequency. i.e. I want to be able to listen to my BeyondPod podcasts on my car radio by tuning to say, 88.1FM. Anyway to wirelessly listen to audio from my phone through my car audio would be pretty boss.

bnichs5

Reaction score
Cat physics

I want an app on android similar to or the same as "cat physics" on the iphone.. thanks so much

joeybarclay

Reaction score
I want something, preferably in widget form, that you can turn on that will automatically respond to texts and im messages if you are "away". Would also be nice to be able to change the message to whatever you wanted it to be

thats already out there for android

debdroid1a

Reaction score
An app to keep track of books you've bought. Maybe scan the barcode, find the book and put it on a "shelf" like the eBook apps. These would be for physical books. They're not selling as well, but people still buy them. I like them sometimes.

trailerman

Reaction score
I would like an app that would allow me to use my Droid as a satellite phone when I don't have cell service.

travisinkansas

Reaction score
I want a simple program that allows me to send sms messages from my mac running OSX 10.6.4, I am aware that pdanet does it but I don't need the internet access side.

lauria21

Reaction score
pressing volume control and phone lock button at same time! so annoying!

we need an app to disable the volume control buttons on the samsung fascinate.. it always press them when i am trying to press lock button on other side.. then i turn my vibrate to ring and my phone goes off at work! so aggrivating... or an app/widget for the home screen to lock the screen. if this already exists.. can someone help me out?

ronbev

Reaction score
I need an app that will allow me to copy/cut from a word document and paste to email/email signature on Droid X

awwpickle

Reaction score
An app that is similar to blackberry's BBM. I miss bbm sooo much! Something that is for android ppl. Or even just a instant message app that shoes when they are typing, and when the message was recieved, and when it was read, etc. That would be HEAVEN SENT!

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
An app that is similar to blackberry's BBM. I miss bbm sooo much! Something that is for android ppl. Or even just a instant message app that shoes when they are typing, and when the message was recieved, and when it was read, etc. That would be HEAVEN SENT!

KiK messenger is like that. Your bb friend needs to install it too though.

Sent from OG Droid using the Droidforums App.

bnichs5

Reaction score
i Would like to see Cat physics or a game similar to cat physics

i Would like to see Cat physics or a game similar to cat physics. cat physics is for the iphone and i want it for android