Any regrets on not waiting for the next edition?

soyboy

Reaction score
Foolie and Big D have it. If you wait for the next best thing, you will never purchase anything in this fast moving tech world today. There will likely be a cooler phone in a few months, but wait, better not get it because there will be a better one in a few months after that, but wait, it you wait until next fall maybe you can get the iphone Nano on Verizon, but wait......Nope, sometimes you have to jump in the pond. I am very happy with my phone so far. With the abilty to get firmware updates, it should be able to kept up with the latest phones for quite a while.

darreno1

Reaction score
Can't say I have any regrets. I went through 2 other phones (iPhone 3g and Palm Pre) before settling on this. I wouldn't have gone through the hassle and expense if it wasn't worth it. So far it fits my needs and expectations like a glove. What I'm particularly pleased with is the extremely crisp display, UI speed and the OS. I think I can finally settle down now. Only if you tell me there's a phone that can cook, clean, wash dishes and get the groceries would I be tempted.

What's a little surprising is how good the virtual keyboard is. I didn't think I'd be using it more than the physical. And while I agree the physical doesn't have a blackberry like feel to the keys, it's not that bad and will just take a little getting used to.

HarleyDad09

Reaction score
I am coming from a Tour which in my opinion had a GREAT physical keyboard..BUT, I think the Droids Virtual Keyboard in landscape is even better..I rarely even use the PK! I think they should make a droid without the PK..thats just me though!

Droid73

Reaction score
I love this phone, leaps better than my last few phones, Nokia N95(unlocked AT&T, Treo 700w(Verizon). I find myself using the physical keyboard more than the virtual one. This phone is fun to play with. In 5 days I have already download 20 apps that are very useful. No regrets here.

poppa

Reaction score
I come from a Storm 1. Personally, It feels like when I went from DOS to windows 95... OR from a flip phone lg to a blackberry.

Physical keyboard? Seems to do the job, but to be honest, only time I mess with it is on mystique so I can use the dpad to move to the sink... ;)

I love the virtual keyboard. I am not as profecient as I am with the storm, but it feels good and smooth. Guess I havent had a need to even open the real kayboard. My son didnt even know it had it until today hah..

I had been hoping the iphone would come to verizon all summer.

If Iphone Came to verizon right now, I would be keeping the droid. Its my phone and I like it.