Another Blurry Picture Surfices Could it be The Bionic or another Phone?

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am beginning to loose some faith in Samsung. But the Charge does look like its decent. The only phones I like right now are the inc 2 and possibly the bionic. I am not liking the idea of a pentile screen and moto blur, but the hardware looks to be good. I guess we will see soon enough how the bionic actually turned out.

Sent from my fascinate

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree. I'm sure we'll find out a lot more about it this month. Passing through the FCC only means one thing for a device like this....real world testing! They must be close to releasing it.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea I believe it usually takes a month or so after it passes through fcc to hit the store. Hopefully Engadget, Droid Life, etc get models for review before hand.

Sent from my fascinate

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I agree though I honestly don't care Engadget reviews. I personally think they are horrible. They've never once given a 10/10. I think they base the reviews off of a wrong formula. A 10/10 should be the best example of said device. They say the GSII is the best android phone out right now...it should be given a 10/10. I just want an un-biased review or showing of the device. I'll make my own conclusions when I see it in stores.