Update for Bionic Pics

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
With such a big screen and 4g, I hope this thing comes with a huge battery...

I won't mind the screen size but I know several girls who didn't get the DX cause the phone was too big...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Its actually gotten smaller from the original bionic

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
This will b my 1st 4g phone,so ill have 2 c what this batt will do and everybody is talkin how good moto phones batts r so we'll c.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to watching Netflix streaming over 4G on that thing. Nesoid is going to be awesome too. I'm so glad I skipped the TB.

*customized tapatalk signature*
So i take u have 4g where u r now?We dont have it so hopefuly when this comes out VZW will b given us 4G love.

CrazeePolak

Reaction score
I like the big screen but it better fit in my jeans pocket n that battery better last longer than my D2G or there will be hell to pay moto

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Oxymoron

Reaction score
So i take u have 4g where u r now?We dont have it so hopefuly when this comes out VZW will b given us 4G love.
Yeah, I'm in the Baltimore area of MD. 4G is alive and well :)

How far outside of Balto (North, South, East or West) does the 4G signal stay usable?

I don't have a 4G device, but a friend of mine lives in Rosedale, and he said it's super fast there. Don't know how much further north it spreads. I'll ask him next time we chat, and report back.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score

How far outside of Balto (North, South, East or West) does the 4G signal stay usable?

I don't have a 4G device, but a friend of mine lives in Rosedale, and he said it's super fast there. Don't know how much further north it spreads. I'll ask him next time we chat, and report back.

I look 4ward 2 geting it as soon as it comes 2 greensboro.It looks like we'll b getin it about the time the bionic is released.That would just b 2 sweet!!

billyk

Reaction score

Thanks!
-bk

OP
JerseyFirefighter
Reaction score
These updates came in hard.. leaving me wanting more.. its been two days damnit...lol wheres the vids