New DROID Bionic Pics Surface, Full Look at that Sexy New Back

anuraj1

Reaction score
IMO, I think the Bionic looks awesome! But I am partial to the "industrial" look. I like a phone that looks like a solid high end piece of scientific equipment. If others are into pretty phones or cute and cuddly, there is nothing wrong with that, there are other phones out there for you - that is why there is more than one phone style being produced. I like the look of this "new" version(Targa) much more than the "original" Bionic(Etna).

Agreed 100%. I hated the bubbly, bloated look of the Etna. I'm extremely pleased with the pictures of the Targa. Fits with the DROID line of phones, rather than the cutesy cartoon phones out there.

MS3G35

Reaction score
This is what I want my phone to look like, the GSII without the physical home key:

Thin, simple, elegant, can actually fit in my jean pocket, proportional, ect...

Agreed, that's a really nice looking phone. Looks nothing like the Etna though. What phone is this?

That is a Picture of the Samsung Infuse 4.5"...

Samsung Infuse (TM) 4G* Cell Phone - Wireless from AT&T
I didn't think there was any phones on the market yet with a 4.5. Well i guess I could stop by a AT&T store and play with that to see if I like that big of a screen.

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
This is what I want my phone to look like, the GSII without the physical home key:

samsung_galaxy_s2_hdmi_dock.jpg

Thin, simple, elegant, can actually fit in my jean pocket, proportional, ect...

Agreed, that's a really nice looking phone. Looks nothing like the Etna though. What phone is this?

That is a Picture of the Samsung Infuse 4.5"...

Samsung Infuse (TM) 4G* Cell Phone - Wireless from AT&T

Wait a minute, so the Bionic may have a screen bigger than 4.5"?

Sent from my Bugless Droid using DroidForums

Calla969

Reaction score
If "your device" the Bionic. I'm assuming so. Wish it was at the top, but still pretty impressive.

thedead04

Reaction score

Good looks on that Engineer! That GSII looks mighty impressive, but I just hate that physical home button and the feel of Samsung's. I've been jumping on the Vigor bandwagon pretty hard lately, but I really like the look of the Bionic (coming from DX) and those benchmarks are nice... would still like to see how the benchmarks of the Vigor will look, but I'm starting to at least reconsider the Bionic.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Most likely his phone. The Bionic.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
That's just around the score my d3 had, so maybe that's the bionic?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm still at a loss for the folk(s) that said the GS2 absolutely destroyed the D3 in benchmarks...

If thats the Bionic....at least on that test it doesnt look like it got absolutely destroyed...