Another Blurry Picture Surfices Could it be The Bionic or another Phone?

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with 3g though. It is still a decent speed. It just looks slow when compared to 4g.

spider210

Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with 3g though. It is still a decent speed. It just looks slow when compared to 4g.

idk about you but everything in speedtest here in 3g gets a minimun of 400ms ping usually (500-600ms) and its a craps shot if you see 300's.

Speeds lately been between 0-.75mbps u/d

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea I get around 300 in my house and have to use wifi. Verizon 3g isn't too good in my area, but my area is suppose to have 4g, so you would think coverage would be good. In the closest city, Rochester I get like 1.5 mbs on 3g, thats pretty fast.

malicious_a

Reaction score
hmmmm I dunno how much longer people are going to wait for this phone... i'm starting to wonder myself... everyone around me using 4G and i'm still busting this slow 3G droid x... speed test this speed test that i'll show you really how fast this snail crawling 3G really is...

i know that I have slow 3G. 1-200kbps during the day, ~1500kbps at night apparently there is a capacity issue in our area. the sad part is, we have 2 universities and numerous other colleges..most of the students leave during summer. and we have a capacity issue now?? strange.

Can't wait to upgrade to 4G.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wonder if 4g will suffer the same issues as 3g with capacity issues and slow speeds in areas on the edge of the coverage map. I guess slow 4g is still pretty fast.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
How do we even know this is a Motorola device?

Sent from my fascinate

My guess would be the fact that it says motorola on the top of the device....

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

Well the first picture posted at the beginning of the thread from phone arena didn't have the logo on it, so I questioned it originally.

spider210

Reaction score
i'm getting excited now... fcc approval of some unknown LTE device.... hmmm :p

Reaction score
How do we even know this is a Motorola device?

Sent from my fascinate

My guess would be the fact that it says motorola on the top of the device....

Well the first picture posted at the beginning of the thread from phone arena didn't have the logo on it, so I questioned it originally.

Lol, i was just messing with you. Didnt see the first pic.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Its all good. I can't wait til this phone hits the interwebs on pre release and we start to see some reviews. I want to see how moto was able to pull off dual core and 4g lte. The other manufacturers couldn't pull it off.

Sent from my fascinate

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its all good. I can't wait til this phone hits the interwebs on pre release and we start to see some reviews. I want to see how moto was able to pull off dual core and 4g lte. The other manufacturers couldn't pull it off.

Sent from my fascinate

I thought you were interested in the Bionic?

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score

Sent from my fascinate

Yea there are some negatives about the bionic, but I am curious to see if moto can redeem themselves. I know they are capable of making good devices...the d1 and droid x were solid. But if it has the same software bugs as the x2 then the boinic is a no go for me. Also it needs to have good battery or I am out. I am also starting to question the galaxy s2 after having such a bad gps on my fascinate. So it again comes down to what the flaws are on the bonic and if I can live with them. Because the reality is that verizon is not offering any other dual core lte phones with 1gig of ram any time soon.

Sent from my fascinate

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well I would love the GSII but I want 4G since I live in DC and the Bionic seems to have the best package. 4G, dual core, qHD, 1080p video recording. I guess we'll have to wait a few more weeks to find out some more solid info on the Bionic.

spider210

Reaction score

Sent from my fascinate

Yea there are some negatives about the bionic, but I am curious to see if moto can redeem themselves. I know they are capable of making good devices...the d1 and droid x were solid. But if it has the same software bugs as the x2 then the boinic is a no go for me. Also it needs to have good battery or I am out. I am also starting to question the galaxy s2 after having such a bad gps on my fascinate. So it again comes down to what the flaws are on the bonic and if I can live with them. Because the reality is that verizon is not offering any other dual core lte phones with 1gig of ram any time soon.

Sent from my fascinate

If this thing has 1gig ram in it, lemme tell ya, it will be a killer device...

Now with the fascinate, that was a total failure ... Droid Charge seems to be decent...

I've always had faith in moto for producing decent/excellent phones since the D1. Htc ok. and well samsung... ugh see tons of those come back on a daily basis, wether return or not working correctly.

Reaction score
Im curious about the bionic also. I had a tbolt and hated it. Sold it within a month. Too many issues. This dinc 2 is pretty good. I can wait for 4g.