All Ultimate Droid Support Will Be Handled Here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakoop

Reaction score
Where is ud 8: got a tweet it was supposed to release

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Zalyia38

Reaction score
Where is ud 8: got a tweet it was supposed to release

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

There's been some stuff going on...kinda slowed it down I think. He said in IRC this morning he was gonna try and make it out today.

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I asked 928droid if he was gonna support UD and he has no plans on ever doing it from what he has said, which is his right, but I do like the theme & figured for personal use I'm not doing anything wrong

Sent from my ULTIMATE 928BLACKGLASS Droid using Tapatalk

Just to clear some air here, that is not an accurate statement, and quite frankly I prefer to speak for myself... I have stated publicly in my Threads over and over that I would consider Theming UD, (all you have to do is search) ... when the updates stabilized a little more..at the rate he has been releasing updates there is no way I can keep the level of support that I do with Themes.

In all honesty I have already Themed UD Roms for private individuals who asked nicely and who appreared to be someone who was honorable that I could trust to not start splattering it all over the web with links here and there that cannot be updated and kept current with my frequent changes and enhancements.

Also I have no problem what anyone does with my Theme for their phone, I not only don't have a problem with it, but it is honestly flatttering... so if any one thinks otherwise, they don't know me at all.

For the record, I am also a firm believer that once something is posted like that any one can use it privately in any way they desire. Using someone's else work for their own "Glory" publicly without permission is a whole nuther subject for another time and place

Regardless, enjoy the latest UD ROM and enjoy this UD support thread, they are a lot of us here pulling for you guys to "fertilize" this thread with a lot of positive informative UD information...instead of the alternative.

Sent from my UD v9.2.8 BLACK GLASS Droid X

dancedroid

Steeeler

Reaction score
I have read 928 Droids post regarding UD roms. Exactly as you stated.

I'm looking forward to one day having your stuff on my UD Droid!

Sent from my measly Droid 1 using Tapatalk.

neilrl79

Reaction score
i'd like to thank you for the work you do and if you do a theme for UD8 I'll be first in line to flash it.

Sent from my 928/FRG22D Droid

fizeke136

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone is having an issue with images not showing up in the gallery? For example, when i try to change the wallpaper or any image, when it takes me to the gallery to select the image I want, I can only see the images in the first column. I can still select the other ones, but I just cant see them until I select them. Any help on how to solve this would be appreciated. Thanks.

ratboy3124

Reaction score
I asked 928droid if he was gonna support UD and he has no plans on ever doing it from what he has said, which is his right, but I do like the theme & figured for personal use I'm not doing anything wrong

Sent from my ULTIMATE 928BLACKGLASS Droid using Tapatalk

Just to clear some air here, that is not an accurate statement, and quite frankly I prefer to speak for myself... I have stated publicly in my Threads over and over that I would consider Theming UD, (all you have to do is search) ... when the updates stabilized a little more..at the rate he has been releasing updates there is no way I can keep the level of support that I do with Themes.

In all honesty I have already Themed UD Roms for private individuals who asked nicely and who appreared to be someone who was honorable that I could trust to not start splattering it all over the web with links here and there that cannot be updated and kept current with my frequent changes and enhancements.

Also I have no problem what anyone does with my Theme for their phone, I not only don't have a problem with it, but it is honestly flatttering... so if any one thinks otherwise, they don't know me at all.

For the record, I am also a firm believer that once something is posted like that any one can use it privately in any way they desire. Using someone's else work for their own "Glory" publicly without permission is a whole nuther subject for another time and place

Regardless, enjoy the latest UD ROM and enjoy this UD support thread, they are a lot of us here pulling for you guys to "fertilize" this thread with a lot of positive informative UD information...instead of the alternative.

Sent from my UD v9.2.8 BLACK GLASS Droid X

dancedroid

Yep, I saw that post and I really do love your theme. Thinking about porting it over for my personal use maybe when 8 is released. I would rather just wait and use an official from you, but understand with the update frequency it would be hard to support.

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Yep, I saw that post and I really do love your theme. Thinking about porting it over for my personal use maybe when 8 is released. I would rather just wait and use an official from you, but understand with the update frequency it would be hard to support.

What's so funny is I was checking out BD's website lately and when I saw he was going to be supporting other Phones, the first thing I thought was "Cool, maybe he will slow down the Droid ROM releases so I could keep up"...

:)

ratboy3124

Reaction score

What's so funny is I was checking out BD's website lately and when I saw he was going to be supporting other Phones, the first thing I thought was "Cool, maybe he will slow down the Droid ROM releases so I could keep up"...

Ha ha, don't get me wrong as I love the updates, but sometimes I catch myself thinking "Another update? It's only been a week!" LOL

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Ha ha, don't get me wrong as I love the updates, but sometimes I catch myself thinking "Another update? It's only been a week!" LOL

the thing with the updates is there are always updates to code and different parts of the rom. so BD's tries to get them out so you are always update to date with the newest things. lately updates have slowed down alot. use to be every few days, now its a week or more between releases.

ratboy3124

Reaction score

the thing with the updates is there are always updates to code and different parts of the rom. so BD's tries to get them out so you are always update to date with the newest things. lately updates have slowed down alot. use to be every few days, now its a week or more between releases.

Like I said, I love 'em! Gives me another reason to screw around with my phone.

ratboy3124

Reaction score

Well I decided to test it out and see if I could successfully port it over to UD 7.0 and actually make it work. It works and looks great! That was my first port, so I am kinda proud of myself LOL. I will definitely be using it when 8.0 hits, for my personal use only of course. Thanks for the theme 928!

lsdozer

Reaction score
Dang, dont jinx us with that "slowing down the updates" talk:) I am dying for an update for the last couple days!

Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.