All Ultimate Droid Support Will Be Handled Here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbrock98

Reaction score
Just curious if any1 is having success w/ p3 kerenls on UD7, I hadn't used p3 n a hot minute and the p3 1.1ghz standard voltage is draining my battery like crazy right now

Sent from my ULTIMATE Droid using Tapatalk

warrior21

Reaction score
Just curious if any1 is having success w/ p3 kerenls on UD7, I hadn't used p3 n a hot minute and the p3 1.1ghz standard voltage is draining my battery like crazy right now

I'm using the p3 standard voltage 1.2ghz kernel and it battery life is fine. I get about the same life as I did running chevys kernel. My wifes phone on the other hand had the same issue you are having

Sent from my Droid

davidsdroid

Reaction score

I'm using chevy's ulv .8 and getting the same problem. I'm having a hard time finding one that doesn't drain my battery. If any one is having any luck, let me know

jbrock98

Reaction score

I'm using the p3 standard voltage 1.2ghz kernel and it battery life is fine. I get about the same life as I did running chevys kernel. My wifes phone on the other hand had the same issue you are having

Sent from my Droid

Cause my phone was fully charged I took it off charger then like 20 min later it was on 80% I installed the lv so hopefully that will fix it

Rated_R

Reaction score
I use Chevy's 1ghz lowV and have no issues what so ever. Try it and see what you get. If you have the same battery drain issues and have better success with a different kernal then I will try a different one. I'm used to charging my phone every night so take that for what its worth.

Sent from my Ultimate Droid

warrior21

Reaction score

I'm using the p3 standard voltage 1.2ghz kernel and it battery life is fine. I get about the same life as I did running chevys kernel.

Sent from my Droid

Cause my phone was fully charged I took it off charger then like 20 min later it was on 80% I installed the lv so hopefully that will fix it

I'm at 90% after a couple of hours of moderate use. I've always been fairly lucky when it comes to battery life especially being overclocked

Sent from my Droid

Reaction score
Sent from my Droid[/QUOTE]

Sent from my ULTIMATE Droid using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

make sure you have your profiles set. This happened to me but my profiles were not right

jbrock98

Reaction score
Sent from my Droid

Sent from my ULTIMATE Droid using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

make sure you have your profiles set. This happened to me but my profiles were not right[/QUOTE]

What profiles do u have set? I only have the temperature one set for cautionary reasons

blackhat

Reaction score
UD 7.0, Battery Use (Status) w/ image, question...

ok so, I can understand the display hogging tons of battery because it always does, but why with UD roms are my phone idle, cell standby, and android system so ridiculously high? Anyone else getting this? or ways to change this? Yes I've tried using app killers, it has nothing to do with it.. My phones IDLE for only 2ish hours is 20% of battery life there.. Thats just sad...

44833_1422775568584_1208554907_30976985_4282753_n.jpg

K

kEEPING IT REAL

Do anyone know how to make a update zip flie of just the proprietary files from FRG22D.

Last edited by a moderator:

frodroid

Reaction score

I am currently running p3s 1.2ghz low voltage on UD7, always in performance mode and haven't had any issues at all. In the past I have tried chevys kernels before but the temp runs hooot.

Teezy

Reaction score
Lucky for you; my Display is at 92% and its only been unplugged for 30m -_-
Everything else is below 15% though..

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.