All Ultimate Droid Support Will Be Handled Here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hookerdj

Reaction score
why would you be running performance mode that is such a waste of poer and energy
Just curious if any1 is having success w/ p3 kerenls on UD7, I hadn't used p3 n a hot minute and the p3 1.1ghz standard voltage is draining my battery like crazy right now

Sent from my ULTIMATE Droid using Tapatalk

I am currently running p3s 1.2ghz low voltage on UD7, always in performance mode and haven't had any issues at all. In the past I have tried chevys kernels before but the temp runs hooot.

iPhoneBlowz

Reaction score
FYI...do not flash the Incognito theme. Apparently bgill55 has made it malicious towards UD users. It will screw up your phone. I know there is some bad blood between some devs, but to mess with the phones of innocent users is just wrong.

via twitter: bgill55 to a UD user
@nwgal34 Well let see the only ones effected were UD users! so im good I will sleep well!!! by the way who are you?

Last edited:

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
FYI...do not flash the Incognito theme. Apparently bgill55 has made it malicious towards UD users. It will screw up your phone. I know there is some bad blood between some devs, but to mess with the phones of innocent users is just wrong.

Seriously?? How'd you find out??

Zalyia38

Reaction score

FYI the mods already have this issue in review and there was another post in the themes section here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/75960-attention-urgent.html

I would let it be for now.

iPhoneBlowz

Reaction score

FYI the mods already have this issue in review and there was another post in the themes section here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/75960-attention-urgent.html

OK...I'm not trying to start stuff, but I thought the people in thread needed to know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zalyia38

Reaction score

OK...I'm not trying to start sh*t, but I thought the people in thread needed to know.

Oh no no I know, just letting y'all know there was an orig post and the mods are on it :) Don't want things to get offtrack and for this thread to be closed.

jbrock98

Reaction score
Well guys I installed p3 1.1lv & set a couple profiles other than just the cautionary temp one battery seems back under control and its running pretty cool but the day will tell the story on the battery life

warrior21

Reaction score
Well guys I installed p3 1.1lv & set a couple profiles other than just the cautionary temp one battery seems back under control and its running pretty cool but the day will tell the story on the battery life

Hopefully your battery improves also, nobody wants to keep recharging
their phone every few hours.

MrSpohn1

Reaction score
So does anybody know when UD 8 is coming out? Will it be based on FRG22d?

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm at Android SYstem 20%, Display 19%, Phone Idle 17% Cell Standby 13% and Voice Calls 13%. Everything else is under 10%. Phone fully charged and taken off charger at 5:45am this morning and I am at 90% battery life.

Generally my phone can go 2 days per charge. Only thing I did to install this was wipe data and wipe cache 3 times each and then installed UD and some other changes.

UD 7.0

Definately worth mentioning.. No task killers or antivirus installed. JuiceDefender is installed.

Last edited:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Threads merged, all UD issues are discussed in this one thread only please.

Teezy

Reaction score
I'm at Android SYstem 20%, Display 19%, Phone Idle 17% Cell Standby 13% and Voice Calls 13%. Everything else is under 10%. Phone fully charged and taken off charger at 5:45am this morning and I am at 90% battery life.

Generally my phone can go 2 days per charge. Only thing I did to install this was wipe data and wipe cache 3 times each and then installed UD and some other changes.

UD 7.0

Definately worth mentioning.. No task killers or antivirus installed. JuiceDefender is installed.

WOW.. I guess I should do a data and cache wipe a few times the next time I flash to another ROM.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Oh yeah @xkape, do you overclock?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Sort of? I mean, technically 800mhz is overclocked BUT UP stock is 800mhz.

I have tried going to 1Ghz, I made it about 12 hours before the phone started fc'ing everything. Every other attempt has sent me into a boot loop. I got the shorter end of the stick in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.