AFC North Champions for 2010

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
a lot of people have beat the patriots before, but what happened earlier this year when we put up 39 points on "the best defense in the nfl"...and we played the top 6 teams in the nfl with the best defense the past 8 games also lol

And your point?

Playoffs are a different breed....we all know that.

The Patriots? Even Cleveland beat the Patriots.:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Other than the Pats and the Steelers no team looks real great going into the playoffs. With that being said, last 2 times pats went 14-2 in a season they went on to win the Super Bowl, I like our chances this season too. Should be some great playoff football though!

sent from the great depths of my phones internet (thanks Al Gore)

stabl4life82

Reaction score
oh i know..but the whole point i am getting at is yes, any team can lose any given game and be out the playoffs, but every single year they go with 14 or more wins, they always make it to the super bowl...never fails..and the patriots are playing the best football in the nfl right now so we will see...the best part about it is, the steelers have to play the colts before they get to us anyways, so good luck with that as well

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
a lot of people have beat the patriots before, but what happened earlier this year when we put up 39 points on "the best defense in the nfl"...and we played the top 6 teams in the nfl with the best defense the past 8 games also lol

And your point?

Cleveland also beat the Steelers earlier in the season. That win against the Pats was also the last patriots loss.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
And your point?

Cleveland also beat the Steelers earlier in the season. That win against the Pats was also the last patriots loss.

Huh???

What planet did that happen on? The Browns lost in Pittsburgh. Since the new Cleveland Browns have come into existence they've won 1 game against Pittsburgh and that was at home.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score

Huh???

What planet did that happen on? The Browns lost in Pittsburgh. Since the new Cleveland Browns have come into existence they've won 1 game against Pittsburgh and that was at home.

Apparently my planet, thought Cleveland beat them in their first matchup this season. I stand corrected.

stabl4life82

Reaction score
ur right, he was wrong bout the steelers losing against the browns earlier in the season, but the patriots scored the most points on the steelers than anyone this season by far and it was "easy" for them to do also.. it should be some good playoffs

tiesto

Reaction score
In the end, we all know who's going to win the superbowl. Go pats!!!!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

UNC

Reaction score
Y'all can't act like the Patriots are some great dynasty, they won each of their 3 Super Bowls by 3 points, AND they were cheating during all of them...

Ever since Spy-gate the Patriots have 0 titles, and had it not been for spy-gate my Panthers would have 1.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Y'all can't act like the Patriots are some great dynasty, they won each of their 3 Super Bowls by 3 points, AND they were cheating during all of them...

Ever since Spy-gate the Patriots have 0 titles, and had it not been for spy-gate my Panthers would have 1.

There is zero proof they cheated in any of those seasons. People love to hate the patriots so they use any excuse to downplay their success. The pats were caught cheating in 07 their first game, guess what they did after that, they went 18-0 before losing to the giants in the super bowl. In today world of parity 3 super bowls in 4 seasons is absolutely a dynasty. Every expert agrees with that. Like I said though the Pats have become the Yankees of the NFL so everyone feels the need to tear them down.

OP
Backnblack

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Let's keep this from being to bitter....

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I will say this, this season the difference between the best team and the worst team was probably as minimal as I can remember. Even the "bad" teams played a lot of close games.