AFC North Champions for 2010

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Afc playoffs just became official. Ravens vs Chiefs and Colts vs Jets next week.

sent from the great depths of my phones internet (thanks Al Gore)

stabl4life82

Reaction score
stop hating on the patriots haha.........with the "spygate" issue, no one can conclude if that was going on for years, months, or just that jets game so there is no excuse as of y the panthers lost...and as for the 3 points in all the super bowls, it doesnt matter if it was 1 point or 40 points, a win is a win no matter what bro..and it is factual that the patriots in 2010 are playing the best football all around in the nfl, but the playoffs is what really counts and we will see who the top team is in the end..:)

UNC

Reaction score
stop hating on the patriots haha.........with the "spygate" issue, no one can conclude if that was going on for years, months, or just that jets game so there is no excuse as of y the panthers lost...and as for the 3 points in all the super bowls, it doesnt matter if it was 1 point or 40 points, a win is a win no matter what bro..and it is factual that the patriots in 2010 are playing the best football all around in the nfl, but the playoffs is what really counts and we will see who the top team is in the end..:)

I'm not hating. The NFL fined the Pats for spygate, and the Pats didn't appeal it. It is conjecture, but its based on logic to assume that they were guilty of filming other team's walkthroughs. As I recall, the Panthers killed the Pats in the 2nd half.. after they deviated from the game-plan they went on in the walkthrough..

Now, you're right. The Patriots are definitely one of the top teams this year, if not the best team and I won't knock this years team if they do win it.

It's a fact that the Patriots haven't won since spy-gate though, and you can't say I'm "hating" for pointing that out.... could you imagine how you would feel if it came out that the Giants cheated institutionally at any point during the season in which they won it all?

And I only brought up the 3 points because if you win by 3 with video help, you might lose without it.. Its not like they blew out the Eagles, Panthers, or Rams.

stabl4life82

Reaction score
you are right but who knows, ya know? we never will know the whole details of it all im assuming, but this year is a good year for quite a few teams and the playoffs should be great...

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lets see, I'm counting Super Bowl rings.....yep room for #7 on the index finger.

GO STEELERS!

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
anyone else watching the Rams and Seahawks game thinking how unfair it is one of these teams gets to be in the playoffs and host a playoff game?

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
anyone else watching the Rams and Seahawks game thinking how unfair it is one of these teams gets to be in the playoffs and host a playoff game?

They are both flippin' terrible. I'm having trouble even watching the game.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Im a huge steelers fan. I also like the Cards. (home team)
Go steelers! The steelers have won it the most, and i im not going to argue with proved data. :icon_ banana:

B

bthomp21

593.gif

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haha, have to bring this back. All those Patriot lovers. lol Patriots just lost, Steelers vs Jets! Sorry to rub it in but i really dislike NE. YEAH BABY!:icon_ banana:

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I officially could care less about the Superbowl this year now. The Pats were really the sole reason I cared, and they're out.

Gritwater

Reaction score
How can u beat a team by 40 one game and lose tonight...bwahahahahaha..

Pats sux....

Go steelers

On a side not, the dead bird epidemic has continued. 53 dead falcons were found in atl this weekend.... 53 seahawks were found deceased in chicago, and 53 ravens were found dead in pittsburg. Ecologists are stumped

Sent from my Droid 2 while driving. Thankyou Tapatalk

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
LMAF!! Go Bears! Go Jets! Not a fan but can't stand Green Bay and Pittsburgh

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App