Rep your NFL Team

kaboyd

Reaction score
HAIL the Rams, but what DON'T we need. I'm sure we're getting a QB. I just doubt that one draft will pick-up all our weak sides.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Bucs FTW. We're gonna suck again this year most likely. I'd say we will be a .500 team. But hopefully it's because we took advantage of the draft and guys are maturing through the year for a NFC title in 2012!!

You guys put the chips all in when you won the sb 2002 (aka Pirate bowl). Now you guys are rebuilding and it may take a lil time. You guys shoulda kept Gruden IMO.

Gruden was brought in for one purpose and that was to win the Superbowl. He did that but it didn't take long for his "style" to clash with the ownership.

I think he's a great coach but Raheem Morris is doing a good job with what was handed to him. I think we are doing the right thing unlike some of these other teams who are patching holes with free agency. You can't build a team like that.

Look at the Washington Capitals (NHL). Ted Leonsis bought that team and got rid of everybody. He told all the fans they were going to SUCK for a while and they did. Now they are kicking ass and taking names. And all because they built the team from the bottom up.

yeah the best way to builld a team is from the bottom up. Get your core pieces in place; and when you think you have a good look at it bring in maybe 1 or 2 key free agent vtes to try to bring it home. Redskins were always bad about bringing in free agents instead of doing it from the bottom up.
Now after paying albert haynesworth that money he talking bout he don't like the 3-4. Man they paying you; play where they tell you to play.
The Titans with Jeff fisher has been good for so long picking good people and molding them. And what makes them better is they know when to let them go. They do not get tied up with a lot of big named stars.

ricepuddin

Reaction score
" Here we go, Steelers, here we go... Pittsburgh's going to the Superbowl" :icon_ banana:

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
as the joker would say:

[video=youtube;NPm_9YWRKMA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPm_9YWRKMA]YouTube - The Dark Knight - "And Here We...Go"[/video]

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
as the joker would say:
[video=youtube;NPm_9YWRKMA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPm_9YWRKMA]YouTube - The Dark Knight - "And Here We...Go"[/video]

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
browns better get joe hayden

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Whaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttt!!!! an Offensive Tackle. We need oline help but maybe get a corner with that pick. Ok maybe that was a good SAFE pick; idk.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
TEEBOW a broncos. Good guy going to a team with a good coach. I am proud to see the broncos made a good pick.

Yodes

Reaction score
What no Bears fans? Maybe their all to embarrassed to affiliate with them anymore. Oh well can't say I blame them LOL.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk