Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
jrummy i am sending the 5.0.9 to my phone now did maps get fixed?

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
jrummy i am sending the 5.0.9 to my phone now did maps get fixed?

what was up with maps? I updated to newer version...

If you can let me know on news and weather and sync/restoring applications that would be great.

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
the last rom had old version and when i tried to get new update kept returning failure i been working last cpl days just trying to get caught back up. but if new version is compiled in rom then it is prolly fixed.

bodean

Reaction score
Those launcher pro themes says "need to update" next to them, that means that you need to update them before we get them, or they are updated to latest version?

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Those launcher pro themes says "need to update" next to them, that means that you need to update them before we get them, or they are updated to latest version?

That means I need to update them to the latest version.. I think some dude named mike posted updater versions in my section though. Not sure I will ever update them.. too much work and they constantly get updated.. sorry.

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
good job rummy in this version i didnt have to install busybox for all the scripts to work. so far it is running smooth with no problems for me.
is there gonna be a addon to your scripts to change themes? you got just about all the other options

redbar0n11

Reaction score
good job rummy in this version i didnt have to install busybox for all the scripts to work. so far it is running smooth with no problems for me.
is there gonna be a addon to your scripts to change themes? you got just about all the other options

That would be a beast of a script, and not to mention how fat the goodies folder would need to be LOL.

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
my phone came with 16 gig sd card i just bought a 32 gig i got plenty of space.

all livewallpaper script not working says not found and i do got the goodies folder

will the blue theme work with this new one jrummy?
and how come it installed everything except setcpu in market said purchased and it installed manually but didnt auto restore

Last edited:

renlan

Reaction score

Just installed, All Market apps restored, google sync was flawless. Maps working and News and weather apps including Genie and weatherbug found locations no problem.

Thats a quick results tab on the issues I think you are testing. Kangerade Scripts app is force closing on me. Otherwise still testing.

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
remove genie script is missing

hepbone

Reaction score
Anyone having an issue with cell standby eating up most of the battery?

Can you clarify what you mean? The statistics that the phone provides are only rough percentages of the percentage of the battery consumption that's occurred? It's more of a usage ratio than a quantifiable number, and that can vary pretty dramatically depending on what's going on with the phone.

Are you seeing unusual behavior, or something that you are noticing that's different?

Basically I mean that Cell Standby used to be a lot lower percentage based on my normal use of the phone. Now it's usually the second one in the list with somewhere between 16-25% of use. And my battery is dieing a lot fast than it used. I love JRummy's ROMs and won't switch off them, but just wondering if there was a trick in this 4.0.7 build to have the battery lasting longer like it used to.